May have accidentally made a god tactic

TJMitchell

Reaction score
Not going to upload as I'm literally 22 minutes into my second game but so far this tactic might be crazy.

Playing as 1860 Munich. First game beat Valencia 2-1. Second string but still miles better than my team.

And 22 minutes into my second game vs a 2.Bundesliga team this has happened

Untitled.png

This is the set up at the moment

2.png

I'll keep testing and update with how it's going.

Probably need some tweaks to a few positions as they could be playing better but so far so good.

Untitled.png

One of those loses was deserved, the other I feel I got FM'd.

Got knocked out of German Cup in 3rd rd by Dortmund 1-0 via a 100th minute ET goal.

Just the other day I beat Hannover 6-0 in a Jan friendly and they're 1st in 2.Bundesliga

In my last 8 games I've scored 6 goals 3 times. So the tactic will do what I want it's just not consistent yet.

Maybe not quite a "god tactic" as I first thought but I was just so shocked cause I never make tactics myself :LOL:

Looks good mate. I would love to try it when you have done tweaking.

End of the season. Won the league by a mile. Media prediction 1st so expected to win anyway but still did it easy.

Untitled.png

Went undefeated from the previously mentioned 1-0 Cup loss to Dortmund in October 2021. Below is the second half of the year.

2.png

Tactic attached (I think lol) if people want to try it. I give no guarantee it will work but feel free 😂. As I said this tactic was an accident, I don't usually make my own.

The idea was I wanted to use a TF + 2nd striker and an Anchorman which resulted in dropping one of the wingers. It's a lot of different ideas I've seen kinda mushed into one tactic.

The TF is key. He scored the most goals. The GK distributes long to him. He is the main corner threat. He needs to be a big boy.

I have 'run at defense' and 'play for set pieces' on. We scored 12/13 PKs and scored 18 from corners so that prob helps.

The IF is second best scorer. PF 3rd best. They were for me anyway.

The AP I could never really get to work well consistently but whenever I changed his role the team felt worse overall so I kept him as is. I did have some success with him as a DLP (s) in term of keeping teams low on chances but the attack suffered sometimes and I reckon I got fm'd so I cracked it lol. It may be good if you stick with it.

I reckon it was this game.

3.png

If anyone has a question I'm happy to try and answer. I'll try and answer a couple common ones I see.

Opp instructions I don't even bother with.

What do if red card? No idea, I never got one. Yellow card I always set to ease of tackles.

At the end of the day I'm not a tactic maker so feel free to give it a go but if it doesn't work for someone else...it makes no difference to me 😋😆

Attachments

• 4-1-3-2 DM Asymmetric AP.fmf
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,365
This seems good! I decided to try testing it out with my mid table placed Sunderland, after struggling in recent times. First game vs West Ham was terrible, we conceded more shots (30+) then I can remember having conceded ever, and we lost 3-0 after a red card. The four games after that have all been wins, including Arsenal (A) and City (H). What I like the most so far is the fluidity in attack, and how my strikers set up each other. What surprises me though is how far wide left the TF drifts at times, and the fact that he is one of the players that gets the most tired.

Nice. I'm glad it actually worked for someone else. That's interesting about the TF. I figured my guy got tired quick because he was 37 years old. His player instructions are relatively limited.

Another season another success! Won the Bundesliga 2 quite comfortably in the end although Heidenheim were having an unbelievable season running 1 point behind me for a long time.

But they had a terrible end to the season only winning 2 of their last 10. Funnily enough we started that bad run for them beating them 2-0 after they had won 12 straight :LOL:

Untitled.png

This was the "Best XI" for the season I'd say.

2.png

Reis and Bellegarde were Jan pick ups but instant starters for us.

Once again the TF was key with 37 goals. He actually played as the PF until Reis came in and was doing really well there too.

Onwards and upwards to the Bundesliga. I'm gonna need some more recruits lol.

Half way through first Bundesliga season. Going WAY better than expected (predicted 16th) but with such a large gap in quality (my team vs rest of league) you can start to see the inconsistencies. Including a 3-6 loss. BUT I did beat Bayern 2-1.

Untitled.png

Finished third season. Had a cracker year considering the squad. Couldn't quite reach the top 2 but did beat Bayern twice which was nice.

Untitled.png

Best XI for the year

2.png

And best thing about finishing 3rd in the Bundesliga is the MONEY! Have spent up big time on upgrading the squad for next season. I know the chem will be screwed for a while but it was needed.

Also, because of the money

3.png

Nice.

hi can you post the updated version with in game tactics , transition , possession and out of poss please for us xbox users would like to try it out please and thanks

1638485790187.png

So disappointed to lose on goal difference, but still, this is some achievement. It is my first whole season using this tactic, and the third season in Premier League. Our squad really isn't good enough to earn 94 points, so this really is a good tactic.

hi can you post the updated version with in game tactics , transition , possession and out of poss please for us xbox users would like to try it out please and thanks

Sure thing.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

And corner set up. Left foot on right, right foot on left so balls are in swingers. Aim near post.

5.png

your tactic is almost what i dreamed of every year, thank u for making this year fm a wonderful exerience, i always tried to make a 433, with no IF, but 3 attackers and i almost had it worked last year, this year i had nt find yet a way....

lechia.jpg

I just plug and play your tactic. I am so happy thats is suit to my team :) cheers brother

Sure thing.

View attachment 569357

View attachment 569358

View attachment 569359

View attachment 569360

And corner set up. Left foot on right, right foot on left so balls are in swingers. Aim near post.

View attachment 569361

hi mate trying it out now getting some good results against weaker opposition but struggling abit away from home and against strong teams , also what kind of players am I looking for attribute wise in each position also do you use any opps instructions thanks and im
Enjoying this tactic