May have accidentally made a god tactic

I've been using it for a couple of seasons now with Rochdale, I did tweak it a little (changed from an attacking stance to balanced) and am still getting results although there are short phases when you lose a couple of matches. Just about to start my first season in the Championship after back to back promotions. I think this will be the biggest challenge for the formation as I've not really made too many squad changes.

I've been using it for a couple of seasons now with Rochdale, I did tweak it a little (changed from an attacking stance to balanced) and am still getting results although there are short phases when you lose a couple of matches. Just about to start my first season in the Championship after back to back promotions. I think this will be the biggest challenge for the formation as I've not really made too many squad changes.
what kind of changes did you do to it

what kind of changes did you do to it
All I did was change from positive to balanced mentality and moved the DM in to the AM slot (I didn't have a decent DM at the time and had no transfer wriggle room without upsetting another area of the squad). The rest of the tactic remains the same.