Mccollio09's Buy English! Shortlist

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:16 PM ----------

Nice, over 2,000 views in 2 days. If anyone attempts to win the league with an all English team then don't hesitate to post here

To this list I'd add Fabrice Muamba, he's english and plays for Bolton. He's a beast as a Ball winning mid, and I think he's only 22 ?

To this list I'd add Fabrice Muamba, he's english and plays for Bolton. He's a beast as a Ball winning mid, and I think he's only 22 ?

Yup, hes in my England team in 2018, and he is indeed a beast, but cut off age for the sjortlist is 21, mainly for tutoring possibilities. I may well make a shortlist of older player if I get time.

Scott Wagstaff of Charlton is going to be added to the list, not 100% sure on * level, I'm going to put him in at ** but he could easily become ***

17 determination, 16 work rate, 18 natural fitness and 18 stamina should mean you can push him hard in training

You'll have to add him manually to the shortlist I posted to download guys, it's a bit of effort to create a new version just for one player, if I find anymore I'll create v2 though.

Last edited:
Alex Chamberlain from Southampton mate.

Is he any better on the new patch? I'm still going off the original game and he doesn't look like anything special on FM. I know about the hype surrounding him irl though.

Is he any better on the new patch? I'm still going off the original game and he doesn't look like anything special on FM. I know about the hype surrounding him irl though.

On the first patch I did a Southampton game and he went all the way to the prem with me and performed very well.

If anyone has experience with any of the players on the list (outside of the obvious ones like Shelvey, Wilshere, Rodwell, Phil Jones etc) then don't hesitate to post a screenshot. Would be cool as well if you could state how you trained them, were they tutored and by who etc so that the others could learn too.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Will Buckley (Watford) has been added to the list