Mccollio09's Buy English! Shortlist

He'll be added shortly with a 2 star rating, I actually thought I had him down already, thanks for pointing that out, he can become extremely good yes

Good list but andy carroll is at liverpool ;)

List is from original game, not the patch, as is written in the op :p, in any case, he's probably got even better than he was before now (and I gave him the highest rating anyways)

Butland has been added to the list as promised

Like I said good list. Once the downloadable shortlist is out I might start a game with Arsenal or Spurs seeing as they have the most by the look of it and see how far I get.

Like I said good list. Once the downloadable shortlist is out I might start a game with Arsenal or Spurs seeing as they have the most by the look of it and see how far I get.

Nice idea mate, give it a decent go, I've got a second save where I'm doing something similar with West Ham. Let me know how it goes.

great shortlist pal definate download for me. there is a lad called either ryan bennet or dale bennet cannot remember he is CB for peterborough i think i signed him from might be worth looking at and adding

Nice idea mate, give it a decent go, I've got a second save where I'm doing something similar with West Ham. Let me know how it goes.

Will do. I'll probably start with Arsenal. Never done a save with them so will be quite interesting to see how it goes.

Be doing it on the 11.3 patch though fyi.

great shortlist pal definate download for me. there is a lad called either ryan bennet or dale bennet cannot remember he is CB for peterborough i think i signed him from might be worth looking at and adding

Ryan Bennet*** (Peterborough) has been added to the list

(and yes, he looks awesome, great find mate!)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Quick update, the shortlist will most likely be finished by this afternoon

Good list this, I am currently Birmingham trying to get as close to the top as possible using English players only!

Foster
Naughton Cahill Dann Mattock
Muamba Cairney Ramsey
Jennings Jerome Wickham

Doing well at the moment, 6th in league for 3rd season on the run :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------[/COLOR]

He is amazing on the game!

ramsey is welsh

Ill claim that its a British team then! Haha!

I have a few scots too! Ramsey does get replaced by Mutch every so often though.

What season are you in? You couldn't pm me a screenie of Mutch could you? I'm interested to see how he turns out under a human players

Fair play mate, good work.

Im usually only ever teams from England and Scotland, and always take the initiative to focus on British talent.

There's a few players on your list that i have always thought of buying in the prem for the future and never took the plunge, i may just take the plunge now ;)

Drumroll..... The shortlist has been added to the original post for download!

Great. How do I put it in my game?

Then I'll get cracking on with Arsenal. See how far I can take them.

Click on the file link in the op to download it, save into sports interactive/football manager/shortlists.

Start up a new game, go to your shortlist, click import shortlist, mine should appear and hey presto.

Click on the file link in the op to download it, save into sports interactive/football manager/shortlists.

Start up a new game, go to your shortlist, click import shortlist, mine should appear and hey presto.

Does it have to be a new game for it to work?

Does it have to be a new game for it to work?

I made it on a new game, then loaded it on my save in 2018 to see how they had all progressed and it worked, so going by that I'd say it would work still on any save.

I made it on a new game, then loaded it on my save in 2018 to see how they had all progressed and it worked, so going by that I'd say it would work still on any save.

It's not showing up on any of my saves, new or old. Dunno what's wrong. Downloaded to shortlists (after creating folder) and filters but neither have worked.

Charlie Austin?
Tom Cairney?
P.S. You may want to change to title to 'Buy Young English Shortlist'.