McLeish resigns from Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 3K
Tom Dross is now saying he can't see Eck not being the new Vile manager.

Burn him.

Both

Can't stand Tom Ross.

He reported this morning that there's no way Eck would leave Blues let alone go to Vile. Now he's saying the opposite...

Who, Dross or McLeish? :P

BOTH, Tom Ross is possibly the most useless local radio presenter going!! and McCleish for going back on his word less than a month after making it...

You'll also enjoy the innovative 4-5-1 structure that gets you in the opposition box twice a game ;)

I meant the fact that you were relegated but hey, even if we do play that Bent would finish them both and we'd win 2-0. :D

I meant the fact that you were relegated but hey, even if we do play that Bent would finish them both and we'd win 2-0. :D

After the other teams peppers your goal all game?? And yes Bent is a good striker, but more than prone to miss absolute sitters!

After the other teams peppers your goal all game?? And yes Bent is a good striker, but more than prone to miss absolute sitters!

It's fine, after we buy Johnson and Foster off you for a pittance we'll have a nice solid defence. :)

It's fine, after we buy Johnson and Foster off you for a pittance we'll have a nice solid defence. :)

We wont sell either for less than 10 million, and they can both do MUCH better.

Is vital the Vile forum that has the 400+ page Blues thread? Haha

Who cares, I'm lapping this up!

Seriously though, whilst this put in a rather ridiculously dramatic way at times, it makes a couple of points which sum up why I don't think McLeish will sign for us: Aston Villa - 2+2=5 ... It WON'T Be Alex McLeish

Lapping what up exactly?

Relegation?! What's new there? were like the most relegated team this century or something... which is why i give the fans that stay loyal at our club a **** of a lot of credit!!

I can't see him going, that article displays valid reasons, but the biggest reason for me IS McCleish is a man of values, whether he throws them all out the window by bottling the challenge of promoting a club he himself relegated and joining their rivals is up to him, as long as we replace him with someone that provides excitement and some positivity for us Im not bothered really!

On a positive side to this whole fiasco, by getting a manager that provides exciting football, or a decent name that is new and invigorating it may prove substantial for our promotion push who knows?!!

my outbursts of frustration and anger on this thread have been purely because since May 22nd all i see is every player in our squad linked away and jumping ship, where i think they should be repaying the fans by failing us last term!! Yes many yet to go, but many will go, and then we all know our board will probably spend like 5 million after parachute payments and massive sums of money that will be gained from selling the Dann's Johnson's and Jerome's of this world...

AND THEN the ****** manager walks, which is an absolute joke in its self. He has his critics, but has done marvels for us over his reign, and for me can only be respected, and similar to the players for me owes the fans to put right what they all fantastically F****D UP!!!

Is vital the Vile forum that has the 400+ page Blues thread? Haha

Possibly? VT has one too, but tbf there we have 400 page threads on just about every Prem team.

Lapping what up exactly?

Relegation?! What's new there? were like the most relegated team this century or something... which is why i give the fans that stay loyal at our club a **** of a lot of credit!!

Just the general chaos, actually, going on absolutely everywhere. Villa, Birmingham, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, City, whether good or bad there is a **** of a lot going on. Love it.

Just the general chaos, actually, going on absolutely everywhere. Villa, Birmingham, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, City, whether good or bad there is a **** of a lot going on. Love it.

I would second that notion HOWEVER absolutely CANNOT STAND it happening with us!! There is excitement with stuff going on, but there is too much going on with us, a squad even though relegated full of heros being auctioned, a board that has little to no clue, and the gaffer sleeping with the neighbors?!

Its more like a bad soap opera!!

I would second that notion HOWEVER absolutely CANNOT STAND it happening with us!! There is excitement with stuff going on, but there is too much going on with us, a squad even though relegated full of heros being auctioned, a board that has little to no clue, and the gaffer sleeping with the neighbors?!

I deny any and all knowledge of any sexual relations between me and Alex McLeish.

Just heard a rumour that Edwin Van Der Sar could get the job.

Wutzeefook

Back