McLeish resigns from Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 3K
Someone on the twittersphere saying it's on Talksport?

*googles madly*

I think i may apt for never looking at any media sources until someone tells me what's happened or it will drive me insane leading up to the appointment...

---------- Post added 13/06/2011 at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/06/2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

Steve Cotterill emerges as the first candidate for the Blues post... oO)

ALTHOUGH...

contrasting sources state there are three names in the frame, Gianfranco Zola, Roberto Di Matteo and Chris Hughton

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2011/06/13/birmingham-city-three-managers-in-contention-for-mcleish-s-job-97319-28867308/#ixzz1P9FtPO8d

Last edited:
I think i may apt for never looking at any media sources until someone tells me what's happened or it will drive me insane leading up to the appointment...

Welcome to my world. ;)

Just rest assured it's not going to be Di Canio, anyway.

According to Tom Ross blues haven't even started drawing up a list, but then the Birmingham Mail says those 3 are the main runners. I wouldn't mind but Tom Ross works for the B'ham mail. XD

Personally, would love to have Houghton on board, a great manager who has the respect of a **** of a lot of people.

Went to France on Friday and got the wifi there today and this is what I find, Jesus, dont know who I want but Im informed Mclaren isn't free as I would have loved him.

Its just speculation after speculation and its driving me mad already!

Billy Davies and Steve Cotterill favourites by the bookies,

Hughton, Di Matteo and Zola main targets by the Evening Mail

No candidates drawn up by Tom Ross...

I personally will only be happy if i see an experienced name that has significant pedigree I.E Alan Curbishley
or a young hungry manager that plays attacking football...

Although Im very bitter about the whole thing, relegation, selling stars and manager walking, i will no doubt give the new gaffer time to prove to me why i should back him, although if its some unknown chinese chap i may cancel my season ticket after 13 consecutive years...

the annoying thing is, all i want to do is talk about it to get everything set in my head so i can feel content with the situation, although i also dont want to talk about it because its doing my head in XD

Di Matteo is young and plays nice football, and Hughton seems a safe enough bet. Zola's a bit more of a risk.

A brum fan on SSN "It would destroy me, you don't go to the other side, yes okay, it's different up in Scotland with Celtic and Rangers, but that's just political...you don't go to the other side down here"

How many toes does that thing have XD

Is it bad that I'm enjoying this?

Vilers are ******** their pants that Eck's on his way :D

Talksport: Alex McCleish to be announced as villa manager tomorrow... Not confirmed on SSN as of yet.

Back