SwiftNG

Reaction score
Right... So I have started a season with Tottenham and I'm currently in February top of the league but this guy is something else... I knew he was a good player but didn't expect these kind of performances! picked him up for 12mil and he finished runner up behind Messi for World Golden Ball! currently has 23 goals in 24 games and is tearing times in the PL apart..

Has anyone else brought him yet and got the same kind of performances?

bought him with arsenal, 1st game he scored 2 goals and gave 1 assist.. so off to a decent start is the least u could say ;)

What position what role?

Left wing, Inside Forward - Attack..

Playing a 4-2-3-1

Sweeper Keeper, 2 wing backs, ball playing CD & Central defender, BWM - defend, DLP - support, 2 inside forwards - attack, attacking midfielder - support & advanced forward! Eriksen and Lamela link up well with him too

Cheers mate just got him for Man Utd,he arrives at start of 2nd season.Looking forward to see how he does

You know, my Ashley Cole is doing just like him to you, 19 goals in 21 games, i think they made something wrong with this FM lol, the wingers are the main goalers

You know, my Ashley Cole is doing just like him to you, 19 goals in 21 games, i think they made something wrong with this FM lol, the wingers are the main goalers

If you're playing with inside forwards, it is their job to chip in with goals.

Got him for Real Madrid, some good performances but can't seem to finish his chances :(

I signed him for Spurs too. He hasn't set the world alight but has been one of my better performers. I have been playing him as a winger (support) time to tweak that I think.

How the **** you get him so cheap? I'm Man Utd and they are REFUSING to sell him to me... Annoying... Time to use the old declare interest trick I guess

I signed him for Spurs too. He hasn't set the world alight but has been one of my better performers. I have been playing him as a winger (support) time to tweak that I think.

Seriously I would... my whole team did have a dip in form but he finished off the season with 42 goals in all competitions and I only used him in the away games in Europa and hard games in cups away... I'd suggest training him to play AMC as well as he chipped in a few as a shadow striker and attack midfielder support... Also have him take your free kicks, has scored easily at least 10 for me

How the **** you get him so cheap? I'm Man Utd and they are REFUSING to sell him to me... Annoying... Time to use the old declare interest trick I guess

No idea... I've tried to by a 16 year old from Porto and even they ask for like 32m for him at the start of the game lol.. this guy is probably the best signing I've ever made

Seriously I would... my whole team did have a dip in form but he finished off the season with 42 goals in all competitions and I only used him in the away games in Europa and hard games in cups away... I'd suggest training him to play AMC as well as he chipped in a few as a shadow striker and attack midfielder support... Also have him take your free kicks, has scored easily at least 10 for me

Have tweaked him and he still isn't playing amazing but he has got Lamela and Erikson next to him who are my best players over the whole season.

My whole teams form has dipped having won 2 out of my last 9 games. If I had won a few more of them I would of been in CL football. Sounds a bit like real life really.

Have tweaked him and he still isn't playing amazing but he has got Lamela and Erikson next to him who are my best players over the whole season.

My whole teams form has dipped having won 2 out of my last 9 games. If I had won a few more of them I would of been in CL football. Sounds a bit like real life really.

Yeah my form dipped horribly, went from top of the league with a few games in hand to scrapping out 4th place lol.. Lamela dropped form for me, eventually dropped him for Lennon who did amazing as a inside forward on the right lol? Any other players you noticed who did amazing?

Yeah my form dipped horribly, went from top of the league with a few games in hand to scrapping out 4th place lol.. Lamela dropped form for me, eventually dropped him for Lennon who did amazing as a inside forward on the right lol? Any other players you noticed who did amazing?

Well I sold Dembele & Vertonghen much to the dismay of the fans but Balanta has performed well next to Fazio. Kyle Walker has done well since coming back from injury. Signed Barbosa to play upfront but he broke his leg for most of the season so have been stuck with Kane and Soldado who have scored less than Lamela and Depay! Sold Adebayor.

Ashley Cole???!!!
Ops, i meant ASHLEY YOUNG!!!! My Ashley Young was the top scorer on the league!
I couldnt even put Januzaj on the first team because Ashley Young was the reason i was winning the game lol, Januzaj is going to be 5 stars and he asked to leave the team :(

Last edited:
Ops, i meant ASHLEY YOUNG!!!! My Ashley Young was the top scorer on the league!
I couldnt even put Januzaj on the first team because Ashley Young was the reason i was winning the game lol, Januzaj is going to be 5 stars and he asked to leave the team :(

I've had the same issues with David De Gea and Phil Jones, as we don't have CL football...

I've had the same issues with David De Gea and Phil Jones, as we don't have CL football...

Turn them down, promise them CL next season. Incase any bids come, just ask for 10 times his value or some other ridiculous amount, making the other teams drop out. Incase your players become unhappy, persist with them, those players who want to leave will eventually become normal with a good run of results. Also, use team talks to try to keep the rest of your squad upbeat, since one player's happiness affects a lot of the remaining squad members too. Praise players when they have had good performances, and if an opportunity arises, praise the player in press conferences.