What a beast.

Bought him in my first season for a massive 32.5m (most of it in installments of course), because PSV wouldnt budge for any less and I had heard great things about him on this game. But after playing him in a few games, I had my doubts. I played him on the left wing for a few games in my 1st season with Utd but Di Maria outshined him easily, and he was just wasteful with his shots. Didn't seem like he would break into the first team. But he did show moments of brilliance even with his limited playing time, especially in cup games where he picked up 5 goals and 7 assists in just 9 games. So I had confidence in him to prove himself but the left wing just didn't seem right for some reason, he would try to be too much like Ronaldo without having the speed or finishing for that consistency yet.

2nd season, Di Maria again performing brilliantly but a few games into the season RVP picks up a career-threatening broken foot. This was Depay's chance to shine and he took it with both hands, played him as an STR of a 4-4-2. Trained him in this position all season to make him a natural in it by the end of the season. He went on to spearhead a treble-winning season and looks a definite shout for the Ballon D'Or when the time comes for it. His development has been world-class too.

View attachment 328834
View attachment 328833

Starting up my 3rd season now, excited to see him slowly become Ronaldo 2.0, but while performing this complete forward role which I think suits him better than any other if he develops like this for everyone.

Best signing I have made so far with Utd, was gonna play with a narrow midfield but after losing the opener went with 2 wingers and this guy has smashed it so far!!!

Already have Sterling and Yarmolenko but I might just plump for Depay as well. He is too good to ignore and still sat at PSV. Would Sterling, Sturridge, Coutinho and Depay fit in the same side?

OMG how good does he looks!! Someone looks seriously OP lol.

He is the best Player i have signed on Fm15 without doubt scores without fail in all big games playing as Inside forward AML