I did that, they are still ****** off with me. And Jones the ****, asking for a transfer on DEADLINE DAY, and when I have no money left. I told him to go F himself, not in those words, but you get my drift.

Update: So I finally got Depay, and he got a goal and assist on his debut, but also got injured for 3 months -.-

I did that, they are still ****** off with me. And Jones the ****, asking for a transfer on DEADLINE DAY, and when I have no money left. I told him to go F himself, not in those words, but you get my drift.

Update: So I finally got Depay, and he got a goal and assist on his debut, but also got injured for 3 months -.-

LMAO :'( take the good with the bad I suppose! I'm trying to get rid of Adebayor but he wants to stay o.0.. but yeah, hopefully your 3 months wait will be worth it!

Psv are asking for £35 million on my Liverpool save, hes demanding a transfer but they won't budge on his asking price.

You wana play this kid up front. goals galore. Complete forward.

You wana play this kid up front. goals galore. Complete forward.

Attack? My Tottenham save got corrupted, FM froze mid save :'( have had to start a new game and have just signed him for Man Utd

Got him for 12.5 Mil at the end of the first season beating off a number of clubs. The guy was awsome in his first season, playing him AML he scored an impressive 25 league goals and won the euro golden boy, him and the Ox score the majority of my goals with Welbz chipping in with a few.

Attack? My Tottenham save got corrupted, FM froze mid save :'( have had to start a new game and have just signed him for Man Utd

Yeah, on my Utd save Rooney and RVP both had long term injuries. Try Falcao Poacher attack and Depay Complete Forward Attack. Goals goals goals!

Yeah, on my Utd save Rooney and RVP both had long term injuries. Try Falcao Poacher attack and Depay Complete Forward Attack. Goals goals goals!

What formation was you playing?!

Depay has all the makings of a really good striker, worth playing him there

4-1-2-1-2 (442 diamond) scored over 100 goals in the EPL

Stop showing off then ;) haha, cheers man.. Will try that out tonight.. totally off topic, well kinda.. but, I'm trying to decide who I'm going to be for when the full release of FM is out... I don't wanna be a typical top 4 club, do you think Depay would sign for almost any PL club that can afford him?

Stop showing off then ;) haha, cheers man.. Will try that out tonight.. totally off topic, well kinda.. but, I'm trying to decide who I'm going to be for when the full release of FM is out... I don't wanna be a typical top 4 club, do you think Depay would sign for almost any PL club that can afford him?

haha give it a go, very attacking, as long as you sign a decent DM and CB you'll be laughing. (but yea its only United, not that challenging)
unsure if he'd sign for anyone not playing european football, although i did originally start a Southampton save and managed to sign him so who knows!?!

Would Draxler be good to buy? The one thing holding me back from buying him are his mentals, tbh.
I would buy Depay, but I really like Draxler as a player.

Would Draxler be good to buy? The one thing holding me back from buying him are his mentals, tbh.
I would buy Depay, but I really like Draxler as a player.

Technique wise, no doubt he'd be a beast.. but because of his mental stats I don't know if he'd be consistent enough? Maybe its worth buying him and getting him tutored though? Does he still have the release clause?

There is a new 'position' this FM called Raum-something that I was looking at earlier. For an midfield attacker looking to get into spaces to score goals...or something like that! :)

Sounds like Mr Depay may be a prime candidate to try in this role.

Depay is an absolute beast.. Cost me 25mn but well worth it, 33 goals and 30 assists in his 1st season with a couple of more games to go. Playing as left winger IF in a 4-2-3-1

Memphis Depay has been an absolute MONSTER Signed him for United and Falcao/RVP have to rotate in because Depay has been scoring every game I just cannot take him out of the starting 11 lol, beast mode.

He's good, no doubt. But he was BORN offside.

Always getting the Depay offside notification during the games! ;)