Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

First 2 games after plugging it in..

C620ZCv.png

9qNss84.png

started using this tactic in the highlighted games, been good so far but if you go by the previous results then the good form may be due to the team and not tactic

View attachment 74170

how many shots u have in a match away? i was dominated by sociedad but managed to win 1-0..

how many shots u have in a match away? i was dominated by sociedad but managed to win 1-0..

Once trained with a decent side this tactic will dominate shots and possession away from home and in tough games it will at least match the other team. If you are getting hammered on the shots, then perhaps you are away and considerably lower in quality than the other team. Nothing will make a San Marino beat Brazil so don't expect too much, you have to do some managing and team building. But I am sure it can punch above its weight no matter what.

I am playing with Real Madrid.. i am not getting shots.. my players needs to understand the tactic well first.. xD
2 draws in first 2 matches.. meh

Last edited:
First 8-0 win for my team.. i hope this will continue haha ! the tactic looks well.

Seems sick from the few matches I've tried.
Merry christmas!

Having really, really poor results with an obvious underdog. Maybe you need to have a certain standard of the players for it to work?

Having really, really poor results with an obvious underdog. Maybe you need to have a certain standard of the players for it to work?

i think thats true for every tactic to some extent

i think thats true for every tactic to some extent
That was not the case with the tactic I used before the latest patch. I took my Crewe-team all the way from League Two to Premier League with back to back promotions - without a single signing. A true underdog.

Will continue to test this tactic.

Stick with it mate, Yeah you are asking a lot with Crewe, but if you get the players to fit and train it up I know it can perform. Perhaps, you can experiment with some tweaks to the width and the style of play, maybe try direct passing for instance or moving the DM into DC for really tough games. But don't change the backline or tempo and don't change from 3 strikers, they are fundamental.

Maybe if people like it, I can find the best underdog version of this tactic down the line. So be sure to rate it 5 stars if you like it or 1 if its no good. Initial feedback looks good, but people will need to play full seasons before I see how it does in the big wide world. good luck!

Stick with it mate, Yeah you are asking a lot with Crewe, but if you get the players to fit and train it up I know it can perform. Perhaps, you can experiment with some tweaks to the width and the style of play, maybe try direct passing for instance or moving the DM into DC for really tough games. But don't change the backline or tempo and don't change from 3 strikers, they are fundamental.

Maybe if people like it, I can find the best underdog version of this tactic down the line. So be sure to rate it 5 stars if you like it or 1 if its no good. Initial feedback looks good, but people will need to play full seasons before I see how it does in the big wide world. good luck!
I'm sticking with it. Just lost 7-2 away against Everton. The tactic is 98% fluent now, but hope the players can adjust to the tactic sooner rather than later. I can see promising movements from the players, but a disaster defensivly so far.

These formations with 2 advanced forwards moving into the channels have been working great with more direct passing. Have you done much testing to be certain that shorter passing is definitely the way to go with this?

Have played 8 matches.
8 losses. 41 goals conceded. 16 goals scored.

I can not continue with this tactic in fear of getting relegated.

I think this can be a good tactic with a good team, but performing terribly with a underdog. Will give this another go with a better team at some point.

Yep, maybe Crewe in the Prem is a bit too much, I will have to look at how I can boost it for massive underdogs. But that's for another day lets just see how it does for medium and stronger teams. Something for me to think about...but now I have shared others can help tweak it for massive underdogs and other such scenario's.