Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

1393 goals in 417 games while holidaying some testing ... wtf... awesome

My best XI from this save.

View attachment 74086

Last edited:
1393 goals in 417 games while holidaying some testing ... wtf... awesome

Yep, similar results, however I've noticed that whilst you manage the game, it's doing a bit worse XD no idea why

Is this more of a 'holiday' tactic then?
I prefer playing matches, and I have noticed alot in the past.. that tactics which do good in holiday mode on FM, don't seem to do so well when played normally.

Still, some great results in your screenshots and very well put together thread.. I'm tempted to give this a try with Norwich.

HE said he played all matches in 2D, read what he wrote

Was wondering, does it make any difference in the match outcome when you play in 2D or 3D? Or will it playout the same way no matter the perspective?

thanks for the tactic. i'll try!
btw, left foot on left dlp & right foot on right dlp ?

playing it with man utd. its still early days and obvoiusly one of the better teams, but looking really good and solid. gotta be carefull about those yellow cards or they can easily turn red. will play on a keep updating as i go along

No good with underdog like Fulham at first year on Premier League at fourth season of my game.

Not sure if you have answered this yet, but i see alot of people using the a and b team method. How do you manage to keep your b team happy? Because say i have some rotation squadmembers in the b team, they are going to be moaning when they dont pkay enough games.

Not sure if you have answered this yet, but i see alot of people using the a and b team method. How do you manage to keep your b team happy? Because say i have some rotation squadmembers in the b team, they are going to be moaning when they dont pkay enough games.

i think you can still use a bit more rotation and not exclusive to A and B thats what im doing i use some A players in the B team due to injury etc and vice versa

League Cup games, Europe group games and easy home tie's, Easy FA cup games and the odd game against the bottom 5 at home. And I have most on make available for u23's for 45 or 60 minutes. I use the save team selection option to save time or it would take forever.

No idea why, but really. This tactic doesn't work for me with 99% fluidity with topside (players like Dolberg etc) Results are amazing when i'm not managing actual games (friendlies or when holidaying is great, apart from that not good at all)

Any particular position to take corners or just the best corner taker?

Dude I don't usually comment, but I'm 6-1 up as America FC on Tigres in year 2 AT HALF. I thought it was full time when doing the comments to my players and couldn't figure out why there wasn't more positive dialogue. This game has been an absolute massacre. I have had 25 shots to their 2 with 10 shots on target AT HALF. This is nuts. As a lover of great tactics this might be the best tactic I've tried since FM16. Jeez this is nuts- I beat this team just 5-4 on aggregate just a year ago using TFF 1 striker options just last year with virtually no roster changes (outside of losing 2 key players). Talk about an insane turn around.

Hey, love the tactic but having a few issues with it and wondering if you've got any advice on the topic. When I win it's big, like had a run of games like 7-0, 5-1, 7-1 4-1, with Leicester in my 3rd year. However when i play big teams it's crushing defeats like 6-1 vs Arsenal and Man United. Just curious what your thoughts are on the topic

Would you be able to give suggestions on type of players you need for certain roles within this tactic? You touched on it lightly in your post for certain positions but not really indepth

Had great success with this tactic so far I get a lot of games where I score 3 or 4 and the odd 5 or 6 against premiership opposition, amazing.

Personally I tweaked the tactic a little as I was conceding a few also, I have gone with DM DLP on defend, CM AP on attack and CM SO support, results are great.

Hey, love the tactic but having a few issues with it and wondering if you've got any advice on the topic. When I win it's big, like had a run of games like 7-0, 5-1, 7-1 4-1, with Leicester in my 3rd year. However when i play big teams it's crushing defeats like 6-1 vs Arsenal and Man United. Just curious what your thoughts are on the topic

Questions to ask yourself and others to ask themselves: (and people may say yes to them all)
1) Do you have a squad of at least 22?
2) Are all players in your first 11 at least dark green in every position?
3) Is every player starting in the tough away game your first choice player?
4) Is any player in the squad unhappy? (concerns/happiness tab)
5) Probably, the most important. Is every player in the first 11 at least 90%+ fitness and at least 90%+ sharpness.

If you did not answer yes to all 5 you can not seriously expect my tactic to beat a top side away with a smaller club, cmon give me a chance. You have to do some managing to get your team ready for the big games. Hence my squad rotation plan. For instance I got to January in this latest season without even losing a friendly, then injuries and fitness caught me out and BANG, lost away to Man City. My fault, not the tactics...I will post some screenshots and update at the end of this season and show you exactly what the future looks like playing this tactic.

For those that said yes to them all and still need more, I will take a break from my single player game at the end of this season and look for an underdog tweak. In the meantime play around yourself, maybe counter or drop a striker into the back 3 off the top of my head.

Oh yeah anytime I make a signing directly before a game I usually get a poor performance, must be to do with team fluidity, watch out for that too. Get your business done early!

Last edited: