Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

Plugged this in for Brazil national team and won 7-1 in a superclasico against Argentina. Of course Brazil has lots of world class players but still. What type of players should I look for at AP roles? Pure number 10's or more complete midfielders with all-around attributes? Also any preference for strong foot of wide strikers? Thanks!

I can confirm, a bit difficult with teams that don't totally fit the tactic. San Marino was mixed. Often dominating but always being punished. That's just my team having bad players for the team. Overall it's a great tactic with a nice football. Gonna try it with a better team this time to see how it goes if I have better players !

Yep, maybe Crewe in the Prem is a bit too much, I will have to look at how I can boost it for massive underdogs. But that's for another day lets just see how it does for medium and stronger teams. Something for me to think about...but now I have shared others can help tweak it for massive underdogs and other such scenario's.

I think it has massive potential for an underdog, so hopefully someone will discover a way to make the defence more solid for weaker teams.

Thank you for the time and effort, and I am sure it works wonders with a good team.

Hey;

The two Advanced Playmakers (CMs), is one meant to have "more direct passing" and one not?, the left CM does not have it but the right one does?, just wanted to check?

Hey;

The two Advanced Playmakers (CMs), is one meant to have "more direct passing" and one not?, the left CM does not have it but the right one does?, just wanted to check?

Yes, this is how I develop my tactics, trial and error. So one has it on and the other doesn't whoever plays the best over the course of 5 or 10 games wins and then they both end up with the same setting and I trial something else, to squeeze every last drop out of the positions. That's how I have settled on roles, but like I have done with my Centre Backs right now, one has passing on and the other doesn't, you need to fit it to your team. If you have a 20 passer you want to get him using it and likewise if they can't pass keep it simple. I am still trying to improve the tactic so any other role differences you see will be meant...I am happy 99% with the player roles. Its more the finer Team instructions i feel there is 5% improvement left. But I am 100% sure of the backline depth, tempo and formation, based on trial and error tests over the 11 years.

Incase you were wondering the MCL in my team has played 7 scored 2 with 3 assists and has an av rating of 8.24 and the MCR has played 8 scored 4 with 2 assists and is on 8.14. It's hard to pick which is best so its still on until its more one sided.

Plugged this in for Brazil national team and won 7-1 in a superclasico against Argentina. Of course Brazil has lots of world class players but still. What type of players should I look for at AP roles? Pure number 10's or more complete midfielders with all-around attributes? Also any preference for strong foot of wide strikers? Thanks!

My game has been generous in generating top MC's, I prefer players who play natural in MC not AMC. One of them has pace 13 so I don't think it's essential that they are fast, just as technically gifted as possible Passing 18+ and so on.

And on strikers, yeah a left footer on the right and right footer on the left. Your best striker down the middle, he will be the top scorer.

plugged this in half way thru a season and i must say its very entertaining

Loved the tactic to start with however it has become inconsistent and started leaking goals.. what team training is everyone using? I have tried match tactics and attack movement. Thanks

Loved the tactic to start with however it has become inconsistent and started leaking goals.. what team training is everyone using? I have tried match tactics and attack movement. Thanks

Same her, and same question.

2/3 games I can win with 4-6 goals, then comes a drabbing, always away from home.
Still only 1st season, and team not fully fit to tactic

Same her, and same question.

2/3 games I can win with 4-6 goals, then comes a drabbing, always away from home.
Still only 1st season, and team not fully fit to tactic

I am leaving training to the assistant manager. And It's January 2032 now, still doing next to perfect for me in 18.2 but I know you all aren't in 2032 so...

...I am going to try to to adjust some minor settings and make it a bit more underdog friendly as I play (don't want to halt my rise up the leaderboard). When I find some notable tweaks I will post a V2 as it's trial and error that could take some time (If anyone else makes some tweaks that pay off be sure to share.)

After saying that, I am still happy with the tactic as it is.

plus, does anyone know how to get the duplicate attachments off the bottom of the opening post, cheers.

Excellent tactic Skeletor! Congrats!

It actually reminds me of man city this season, not in terms of possession (not many tactics with high possession stats tbf), but in terms of the set up. 2 centre backs, 2 wing backs that push right up and assist the midfield. Holding midfielder a la Fernandinho, 2 attacking playmakers (De Bruyne & Silva), with the DLF's (Sterling & Sane) playing similar to wingers, supplying goals for the main Striker, as well as chipping in with a few themselves.......

Very impressed mate! I'll post some screens once i've run a whole season with it.

Excellent tactic Skeletor! Congrats!

It actually reminds me of man city this season, not in terms of possession (not many tactics with high possession stats tbf), but in terms of the set up. 2 centre backs, 2 wing backs that push right up and assist the midfield. Holding midfielder a la Fernandinho, 2 attacking playmakers (De Bruyne & Silva), with the DLF's (Sterling & Sane) playing similar to wingers, supplying goals for the main Striker, as well as chipping in with a few themselves.......

Very impressed mate! I'll post some screens once i've run a whole season with it.

that's how I have it set up. dropping the wide striker to IF on the left,m RMD on the right (Sane/Sterling style) with man marking the fullbacks in tougher/away games.

that's how I have it set up. dropping the wide striker to IF on the left,m RMD on the right (Sane/Sterling style) with man marking the fullbacks in tougher/away games.

Could you upload mate?

Just win 3-0 at Leverkusen with Celtic FC first season, first C1 game, patch 18.2
Looks like it's the best tactic at the moment for this patch.

The team is doing well home.. won 10-0 against sevilla but away.. lost and draw 3-4 matches.. meh