Do you think Andy Gray is right?

• Yes, I agree with him

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No, what the f**k is he saying?

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters

hellroker

Reaction score
Top English Premier League TV pundit and journalist Andy Gray has sensationally remarked that Barcelona’s World Player of the Year Lionel Messi would struggle to cope with the rigours of the English Premier League, and believes he could not cut it away at Stoke City.

More..

I know its goal.com, but it made me laugh none the less XD

LOL

Messi runs with the ball, dribbles past a few and shoots

GOAL 1-0 to Stoke!!!

THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
just proves that ppl who attend college to be journalists really don't have to be that smart

Guess he didnt notice that messi spent his emerging years getting kicked to bits in La Liga...

I agree with Mr Gray

Stoke in terms of muscle are such a strong squad and would probably kick 7 bells of **** out him. Could you really see any of the Stoke players showing him respect ?

I agree with Mr Gray

Stoke in terms of muscle are such a strong squad and would probably kick 7 bells of **** out him. Could you really see any of the Stoke players showing him respect ?
if they could actually get near him, they're much more likely to get themselves sent off, if anything

i dont like messi, but there's this idea that becuase he is small, he must be weak. its simply not true. hes no goliath, but hes certainly no weakling.

Ronan, Faye cant even handle nani, what chance with messi?

YouTube - Messi impossible goal Zaragoza HD

About 30 seconds in shows he is not as weak as you might think. Anyway, that goal has everything!

Andy Gray is a bit simple.

Tbh, I think that was more to do with Messi's balance. The other player was trying to take Messi's leg, but lost his balance and fell. And the other person only had one leg on the ground when trying to push Messi off. So sort of a bad example. Nice goal though.

Last edited:
I agree with this, the lad is tiny, and the Premiership is such a physical league, he needs to grow a bit before he comes here :P

Messi would do the same in Premiership, just trick them with the ball . .

C'mon, let's be serious. Messi would destroy Premier League teams' defences as he does with La Liga teams ones.

Dont think messi thinks much of stoke to be honest, Andy Gray. If he has ever heard of them...

Messi wouldn't get past Shawcross.

I can see it now, "Shawcross takes the ball of messi for 29th time today, they used to say this kid was good"

There are 2 people in this world who can stop Messi. Lucio and Zanetti .. nuff said

Back