• Views Views 14K

Do you think Andy Gray is right?

• Yes, I agree with him

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No, what the f**k is he saying?

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters
yeah or messi would get his leg broken a few times by so called ''footballers''

messi is a great player no matter what league he playd in...and if anything players trying to chop him every two seconds would only make his game easier...and just skip past defenders....and faye would have him in his pocket???...that honastly wasnt a serious post was it?...and to andy gray....you havnt got a clue mate..lol

And when Man City sign him we will here Gray saying "Take a bow son" when he scores a hat-trick

Small people can have strength, Messi, in that clip above, just shrugged of challenges from people 6ft odd.
A prime example of small but strong is Tevez? You won't see many muscle him of the ball.

Messi would rip any league apart, end of.

There's a reason Barca let Assulin and Dos Santos go, both of whom were dubbed the next Ronaldinho/Messi. Both were deemed far too weak.

Messi had to prove himself in his first 18 months or so when people weren't so scared of his skill, he was tested physically and came through it with flying colours.

Theres a reason defenders stand off him. Despite his size, he's still very strong on the ball and his incredibly low centre of gravity exaggerates this even further.

Last edited:
We are talking about one of the best players of all times, he's still young and he can become the best, and you're saying he wouldn't be able to do his best in the premier league? LOL

The english league is all about attack attack attack, it would be perfect for him, we've seen what he can do in a less attacking league such as the spanish league, ****, even in Italy or Portugal, where the small teams park the bus in front of goal, he would be successful.

Its not for those who want, its for those who CAN.

I think he'd be immense in the Premier League, given the right setup.

it is to easy for players like messi and ronaldo in spain i agree with andy gray i dont think messi could cope in the preier league look at robinho he couldent cope. only way messi could cope is if he was at united or chelsea

Nowhere in the article does Andy Gray say Messi is 'not good enough for Stoke City'.

People saying that he would get smashed to bits......they would have to get near him first. I love Andy Gray but he has spoken some bullshit there, Messi would walk past any Stoke defender or any defender in the premier league. No matter how good a defender is, there is nothing you can do when somebody that good is changing direction at that speed. The best player on the planet not being able to play in the premier league? Pfttt

THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
just proves that ppl who attend college to be journalists really don't have to be that smart

Andy Gray isn't a trained journalist. He's a former professional player. He's also renowned for being full of rubbish.

messi would rip apart the toughest of premier league defenses tbh

Back