such a stupid thread
everyone knows that messi is better in all aspects
case closed

You could make the poll here in the thread... That way who has already voted can easily see the results when they ´return...

such a stupid thread
case closed

You're a biased fool if you think Messi is better in all aspects.

Oh, and there are already several Ronaldo v Messi threads on this forum. Have a search.

such a stupid thread
case closed

in all aspects? wow heres someone who knows what hes talking about.. ill just name one aspect that he isnt better in- HEADING

In real life Messi is generally better.

In games Ronaldo is better, Messi has no physical presence.

Is this for the game or IRL?

Game- Ronaldo his selfishness pays out.
IRL- Messi

In real life Messi is generally better.

In games Ronaldo is better, Messi has no physical presence.

^^ What he said.. I've played with Madrid and Barce on many occasions with Ronaldo and Messi in the same position.. Ronaldo always plays better and gets more goals/assists with a higher Avg Rating. However, i do agree that Messi is better in real life

C.Ronaldo is only better in free kicks... but he doesn't pass and doesn't know Team Work ... his aim is to run with the ball and to score but he can't in the El Classico ... U saw Messi passed to Villa ... 2 passes and Villa scored the 2 passes he received from Messi

And I will Say Two Of Them are Better and Footballers but in the Castoral Rankings Messi is ahead

Messi is more technical and skillfull
Ronaldo is more physical and better in dead ball situations and in the air IMO

If you compare there form Messi is a bit iffy and Ronaldo is always more or less on good form, so on form I'd say Ronaldo.

Messi?Ronaldo?huh they again,always that two player be the best player!
look,there is Fabregas,Kaka,Villa,Gerrard,Rooney,and many more!
they are good too!please close this vote thread:p
There is many messi vs ronaldo vote
PLEASE CLOSE

Messi?Ronaldo?huh they again,always that two player be the best player!
look,there is Fabregas,Kaka,Villa,Gerrard,Rooney,and many more!
they are good too!please close this vote thread:p
There is many messi vs ronaldo vote
PLEASE CLOSE

Sorry I don't get it. Your asking for this thread to be closed as other good players exist :S

no,i mean there is many messi vs ronaldo thread,and each people had their favorite,so it's hard to find who best.okay,sorry for my post

messi is more technical and skillfull
ronaldo is more physical and better in dead ball situations and in the air imo

if you compare there form messi is a bit iffy and ronaldo is always more or less on good form, so on form i'd say ronaldo.

maybe

Holding a poll to see who is better ... Thats a matter of opinion.

Statistically, Messi is a far more complete player than Ronaldo, but also better in each individual aspect which Ronaldo is strong in.

Ronaldo is better in the air yes, but that comes with the height. When it comes to consistency, i'd have to disagree with you Raf, Statistically Messi is better player, and you can't argue with statistics.

See,it's hard too compare them i think,okay messi it's so energetic,but ronaldo was so fast(i still confused)for all who is better

Holding a poll to see who is better ... Thats a matter of opinion.

Statistically, Messi is a far more complete player than Ronaldo, but also better in each individual aspect which Ronaldo is strong in.

Ronaldo is better in the air yes, but that comes with the height. When it comes to consistency, i'd have to disagree with you Raf, Statistically Messi is better player, and you can't argue with statistics.

Think about it Ronaldo has never had a bad patch and Messi has had quite a few