Miccoli rejects Birmingham offer

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Palermo striker Fabrizio Miccoli turns down the chance of a summer move to Birmingham City.

More...

Decent striker but we have seen so many Italians fail in the Premier League, they're too slow and conservative imo.

yeah agree with Ben
they're always diving .. he would have to toughen himself up before he comes across here and plays his football

Average at Benfica. Him and Zigic up front at Birmingham; little and large.

**** I always liked him skillful little player.
Would have been a class strike partnership

Cant believe people saying hes not that good, hes awesome!! hes a good finisher, good in the air and hes really skillful

Unlucky Birmigham, missed out on a pretty good player there

Birmingham are going for players that are better then they are i would have rejected the move to. To see if a bigger club came in
The EPL is the best league in the world, many people want to play there

he is short and some people say he is a lil fat, but he has skill and he's fast. he would be good in any league

Birmingham are going for players that are better then they are i would have rejected the move to. To see if a bigger club came in

Why exactly?

A team who finished comfortably into the top half of the best in the best League in the world, are hardly a little club.

A wise move I think, Birmingham would be at big odds for relegation, but they could do a West Ham

Why exactly?

A team who finished comfortably into the top half of the best in the best League in the world, are hardly a little club.

sorry to say this but you kinda are you were in the championship 2 seasons ago.

Last edited:
Yeah, no offence what-so-ever intended to Birmingham fans but it would be quite an illogical decision for Miccoli to leave Palermo for Birmingham. Its a shame because Miccoli is a terrific player, Zigic and Miccoli really would of been a handful for the opposition.

And?!

Leeds only just made it into the Championship they're no way a little club.

Your point is ridiculous to be honest.

Back