Miccoli rejects Birmingham offer

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K
And?!

Leeds only just made it into the Championship they're no way a little club.

Your point is ridiculous to be honest.

Leeds arent a liitle club there bigger than birmingham

So, you contradicted yourself. :S

You said we're a small club because we were in the Championship two years ago, whereas Leeds were in League 1 only last year.

technically we were in the championship a year a go, we were in the prem 2 years ago.

calum stick to your glory hunting ways and only talk about things that you actually can back up, like the hundreds of awful threads you've made for example.

Miccoli would have been a decent player to partner Zigic, dont really know much about him, but i think he is too much of a gamble to pay money for.

If we were a "small" club then we wouldn't have been able to sign Zigic would we really.
We have been yoyo team in our recent seasons, but were an established premiership team just before that. In the last 10 years we are more of a premiership team than a championship team.

i wouldn't call us a big club, but were definetly not a small one, we have a potential massive fan base, once relationships have been smoothed over after the shambolic end of owenership from the clowns.

i love seeing people criticise the establishment of our club, because at the end of the day, we take so much S*** for lack of success blah blah blah, but were still there supporting. And with these what seem to be extremely ambitious new owners we have, although i am wary i am chuffed to bits with some of the media speculation surrounding potential players.

I like the fact were after Clyne, i really like him, will be a great replacement for Carr after this season.

technically we were in the championship a year a go, we were in the prem 2 years ago.

calum stick to your glory hunting ways and only talk about things that you actually can back up, like the hundreds of awful threads you've made for example.

Miccoli would have been a decent player to partner Zigic, dont really know much about him, but i think he is too much of a gamble to pay money for.

If we were a "small" club then we wouldn't have been able to sign Zigic would we really.
We have been yoyo team in our recent seasons, but were an established premiership team just before that. In the last 10 years we are more of a premiership team than a championship team.

i wouldn't call us a big club, but were definetly not a small one, we have a potential massive fan base, once relationships have been smoothed over after the shambolic end of owenership from the clowns.

i love seeing people criticise the establishment of our club, because at the end of the day, we take so much S*** for lack of success blah blah blah, but were still there supporting. And with these what seem to be extremely ambitious new owners we have, although i am wary i am chuffed to bits with some of the media speculation surrounding potential players.

I like the fact were after Clyne, i really like him, will be a great replacement for Carr after this season.

Is that your rant over

You possibly have the worst argument on history, insult my team by my examples. :S

Nottingham Forest are in the championship, theyve won the champions league 3 times, it doesnt make them a SMALL CLUB,

You possibly have the worst argument on history, insult my team by my examples. :S

i didnt mean to be insulting to your team i was just saying i didnt think birmingham was big enough for micolli (A)

Miccoli is a very decent player Big Eck will upset he never got his man

i didnt mean to be insulting to your team i was just saying i didnt think birmingham was big enough for micolli (A)

because miccoli is a world class player?! get a grip son.

maybe watch a bit more real life football and less FM

Just saying, big players come to smaller clubs, when man city got promoted we Signed Nicolas Anelka, it can happen calum,

I bet you he will be regretting it when we get european football next year

Miccoli is a very decent player Big Eck will upset he never got his man

probably ye, he doesn't take these things lightly,

although i would prefer the man in your picture tbh.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I bet you he will be regretting it when we get european football next year

haha not too fast mate XD mid table obscurity will be a dream

Miccoli reminds me a bit of Maradona in terms of the way his dribbles with the ball and his amazing technically ability, he really should be playing for a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester United. His career went really off track somewhere, I don't know what happened to him for him to be at Palermo.

probably ye, he doesn't take these things lightly,

although i would prefer the man in your picture tbh.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

haha not too fast mate XD mid table obscurity will be a dream

I lol'd i know Boyd will leave and Birmingham would be a good move for him but i think he will join arvaladze's team in turkey as he is a money grabbing *****

I lol'd i know Boyd will leave and Birmingham would be a good move for him but i think he will join arvaladze's team in turkey as he is a money grabbing *****

it has been banded about since like May that he had already agreed a deal with us.

but i guess not.

i heard he wanted 30k a week and Big Eck told him to prove himself in the Prem then he will offer him that sort of figure when the goals are rolling in. But wants it now, thinks hes better than he is i think.

would like to see him in a Blues shirt though, we have been rumoured to sign him from when he was at Kilmarnock!! XD

I hope the fact that Birmingham have signed Zigic does not mean they will be playing long ball football because long ball teams reflect very badly on the Premier League.

it has been banded about since like May that he had already agreed a deal with us.

but i guess not.

i heard he wanted 30k a week and Big Eck told him to prove himself in the Prem then he will offer him that sort of figure when the goals are rolling in. But wants it now, thinks hes better than he is i think.

would like to see him in a Blues shirt though, we have been rumoured to sign him from when he was at Kilmarnock!! XD

i love Boyd he is my fav Rangers player since Laudrup was at Rangers but he is getting to big for his boots he can't handle playing in warm weather so going to turkey will be so wrong for him and i hope he will goto the Prem but after Eck signing Zigic i can't see him playing much if he joins Birmingham

Back