Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikan;

I've seen you did som changes to the flat 442! Have you tried this changes out even for a lower team?!

What changes away from home or against big boys?!

Unfortunately it wont work that well, because you actually need players with sufficient skills for this. If you are interested - write me and i may describe you how i managed to survive first year in really bad team.

Thanks

amazing tactic! I am playing as red star belgrade and with this tactic i managed to get out of a champions league group of liverpool, napoli and real madrid and i just knocked out barcelona in the first knockout round! to say that i highly recommend this tactic would be an understatment!

which match prep. we have to use after pre-season ?

which match prep. we have to use after pre-season ?

hey bud,

Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion until season starts

[*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence

[*=center]defending when up against the big boys

thanks mate i've seen that coz you said until pre-season but than ? :) still team cohesion ? or balanced ?

I seem to have major problems when using this tactic in away matches, but never on home, Ive followed the guide, the only thing I couldnt change was the pitch size as im sharing with some other team. any tips ? or a more solid away tactic I can use perhaps?

Hey Raikan i used your tactics in almost every save i played on fm12 and you gave me a lot of peace of mind i could never start a tactic from scratch and make it work like you can but what i did get good at was tweaking ure tactics to suit my teams and with this gained many happy hours in my virtual sheepskin coat.

I have only just started playing this version of fm as i didnt realy get into it at first and was working non stop anyway my problem is at home i dominate teams like a lot im talking 5,6,7 goals rooney is on fire and welbeck well...he doesnt have much stats but man that boy can score at first i was conceding a few goals but now its tightend up on its own my only problem is when i play away from home i struggle and i mean realy struggle, i dont create anything , have small amounts of possesion and my 2 front men seem to register ratings of 6 and below.

Ive tried tweaking a few things but nothing seems to work even dropping rooney into amc doesnt seem to do anything the only thing i didnt try yet is dropping the 2nd striker and going with a dmc/anchor man.

Great tactic but im pulling my hair out on most away games right now.

hi Raikan007 I cant download the file I dont know why so please could u uploaded again for me please

@laslow

Which tactic are you using, the deep DM one or MC? I've found pretty good success with the deeper DM version and developed a really effective away tactic but it was in a save from a previous patch so going to try them on the latest patch now. The away tactic is based around the exact same formation, however using a TM instead for Stl and altering the style of build up play.

Hey im using the standerd tactic not the deeper one for both home and away games.

Ok so im at the end of my first season and its gone very well dominating the premiership ive found a slight possible cure to my sketchy away form too so thats all good, anyway great tactic but i do stress to people you cant just plug these tactics in and win everygame 5 or 6 nil,i make so many changes pre and mid game for each diff opposition but the base of the tactic will remain for example if its poor conditions like rain i will set to short passing and pass to feet shout etc just a small change to try and keep the ball more in bad weather.

Anyway great tactic thank you View attachment 299224

If you're happy with your solution to your poor away form then that's great, how have you gone about that? The way I did it was to sign a Target Man (Llorente) and fire balls at his head to knock down to his strike partner. Also changed the emphasis of the wingers to hug the touchline and play with very little creative freedom so that they would track back more often. Last thing I did was sign a good combative DM with passing skills (Cabaye) to play alongside Sandro but to use him as the trigger man, essentially having all my play go through him whilst giving him the creative freedom to either focus the play down the wings or lump it to Llorente. Not pretty and occasionally risky but was very effective away from home against the big teams (I am Spurs)

If you're happy with your solution to your poor away form then that's great, how have you gone about that? The way I did it was to sign a Target Man (Llorente) and fire balls at his head to knock down to his strike partner. Also changed the emphasis of the wingers to hug the touchline and play with very little creative freedom so that they would track back more often. Last thing I did was sign a good combative DM with passing skills (Cabaye) to play alongside Sandro but to use him as the trigger man, essentially having all my play go through him whilst giving him the creative freedom to either focus the play down the wings or lump it to Llorente. Not pretty and occasionally risky but was very effective away from home against the big teams (I am Spurs)

I just changed the tempo to slower and the passing to short and depending who i was playing i would go with a DM too play with 1 man upfront (poacher and change the wingers to cut inside (Inside fwd) play narrower and have the full backs attack if i needed a goal and spt if not and get fwd often, also if the weathers bad i change my tempo to slow and short passing regardless home or away i feel it helps me retain the ball more but it could just be coincidence /shrugg :)

PLEASE NOTE:

thread closed until I have played Fm on the latest patch, I have been on holiday since the 14th December and have just come back to work :)

I suggest not downloading the tactic until you see an updated post from me in a few days or so :)

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back