Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again...somebody tried the awesome amc tactic uploaded by raikan? is it good? i would like to try it but my heart doesn't let me change the actual tactic :D and another problem is that i have too many strikers in team ... Llorente,Abel Hernandez, Lacina Traore.

you have 3 slots mate :) use the AMC in one of them?

I won't beat around the bush mate. I am a ******. I am also very impatient. Which is the latest version of your tactic? if you could link me to the post that would be fantastic. I want the tactic to be like..... as simple as possible. A plug & play kind of tactic. I don't really like tweaking tactics either incase i destroy everything :P

To be fair i only ever go everton, and have not got a jar of glue or the patience to work out my own tactics! But Raikan007 has! is there any chance you can work on a tactic that mirrors the way everton are set up this season? coz they are playing some quality fussball this year!!

I must say that the deep DM tactic is fitting me very well. In my first season I got fired twice wich ended me up in the Blue Square South (Dartford). I started using your tactic and I became champion and won the FA Trophy. In my next season at the Blue Square Premier I battled for promotion and just lost it. I decided tot try the N-Power League 2 again, this time with Rotherham. Became champion and won the Johstone Paint Trophy (Vans Trophy). They just avoided relagation a season earlier so the board was very pleased. In the N-Power League 1 my primary goal was not to relagate, but it went so well that I became champion again and also won the Vans Trophy again. Now I'm playing in the championship, still going with the top 4 instead of playing all at the bottom. Also beat City with 5-3 in the Capital One Cup.

My point is, since the new patch the deep DM tac is doing very well for me.

Is this tactic good for Leverkusen Raikan007? I am getting mixed results. Do you have any other tactics that would suit better? Thanks

I won't beat around the bush mate. I am a ******. I am also very impatient. Which is the latest version of your tactic? if you could link me to the post that would be fantastic. I want the tactic to be like..... as simple as possible. A plug & play kind of tactic. I don't really like tweaking tactics either incase i destroy everything :P

hahaha, the DM one mate :)

you can convert to classic and see how it works as plug and play :) good luck

To be fair i only ever go everton, and have not got a jar of glue or the patience to work out my own tactics! But Raikan007 has! is there any chance you can work on a tactic that mirrors the way everton are set up this season? coz they are playing some quality fussball this year!!

hey bud,

contact me next week and I will give it a go for you :)

otherwise, just set up a 4411 with Jelavic as a CF - Attack and retrain Felliani as the AMC, set him as AM- Sup and set him as the TM - mixed and make sure he HOLDS up ball!

set his run from deep to OFTEN so he arrives in the box, play wider and PUMP ball into box, HIT early crosses..

you can try my new TM Winger tactic I am about to release and just drop the TM to the AMC and push the STR into the central position as striker.. should work out..

I must say that the deep DM tactic is fitting me very well. In my first season I got fired twice wich ended me up in the Blue Square South (Dartford). I started using your tactic and I became champion and won the FA Trophy. In my next season at the Blue Square Premier I battled for promotion and just lost it. I decided tot try the N-Power League 2 again, this time with Rotherham. Became champion and won the Johstone Paint Trophy (Vans Trophy). They just avoided relagation a season earlier so the board was very pleased. In the N-Power League 1 my primary goal was not to relagate, but it went so well that I became champion again and also won the Vans Trophy again. Now I'm playing in the championship, still going with the top 4 instead of playing all at the bottom. Also beat City with 5-3 in the Capital One Cup.

My point is, since the new patch the deep DM tac is doing very well for me.

thats fantastic mate :) well done

ey raikan, quick question! im getting told from my assistent ( cruijff ) during games that there`s too much distance between my midfield and my defence, creating room for my oposition to exploit, how do you sort this? ( if you get the same message )

ey raikan, quick question! im getting told from my assistent ( cruijff ) during games that there`s too much distance between my midfield and my defence, creating room for my oposition to exploit, how do you sort this? ( if you get the same message )
Pretty much whenever you play without a DM you'll usually get this message. As long as you're not having any defensive problems you can just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back