Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiritoiu Marius · Assistant Manager at Tommy HilfigerHello Raikan, I want to tanks you for the tactic ( the second verison with 2 dmc )! I recommend to take it and play it all the way...it's just awesome....i play with Juventus in sezon 3 and in december I have 17 games played in serie A and 17 games won! I've scored 52 goals and receive only 6 :))) I can't believe....I use this tactic in full version of footbal manager 2013 and it rocks! It's true that now in serie A Juve is a little bit overpowered but also in CL I had good results, through the semifinals where I had been beaten by man utd who also won the competition against barcelona! THANK YOU!

Henry Yip · Sha Tin CollegeFirst comment ever, but this is simply amazing. Thanks

Peter BackSlow start on my Man Utd save but picking up and beating the bigger teams with some ease using this.

Robert Lecomber · Top Commenter · Northampton, Northamptonshireabsolutely stunning tactic was struggling for consistency before using this tactic and now I'm the most consistent team on the demo nice one dude. big respect

I am going to be working on the final version of this this week or early next week before I go on holiday!

could u upload another link for this and awesome AMC tactic because i am having trouble unzipping it on my macbook for some reason it is loading as a VLC file

got an app with window that usually opens most files. Just says unknown file type or something like that with this one.

could u upload another link for this and awesome AMC tactic because i am having trouble unzipping it on my macbook for some reason it is loading as a VLC file

strange mate, but will send you the link via PM shortly..

I don't understand. Which one is your last version and the best so far ?

The one in the first post, or what ? Please :D

I don't understand. Which one is your last version and the best so far ?

The one in the first post, or what ? Please :D

I have not used this yet on the newest patch, however, they both are working even better :)

I would try them both mate! the DM one and the CM one

Got it now. Got to hand it to you, with the work you've done to it this tactic it's still great. Working well for me so far.

Last edited:
does anyone use this tacitc or does everybody use the AMC tactic? you making an updated version of M&M Raikan?

does anyone use this tacitc or does everybody use the AMC tactic? you making an updated version of M&M Raikan?

I am using this home whit my le havre team. works pretty good :). changed it a bit. bit lower defense line, using cm s instead of deep lying playmaker since my players are **** :P

edit: playing as le havre in league 2 frence :)

I don't at the moment mate, I will double check it before I leave for holiday, but it still does work, even better now than it did on the older patches

Thanks will give it a go, struggling to go for a top6 side into a title contender

any progress?

I am actually working on a newer (classic mode) plug and play but have also tweaked it for the new patch! I will upload the newer one now (give me 10 minutes)

you can re download it from the OP :)

FULL RELEASE IS OUT!
UPDATED THE DOWNLOADS TO INCLUDE THE NEWEST VERSION (NORMAL CM) BUT ALSO INCLUDES THE DEEPER DM TACTIC AS WELL..

Raikan;

I've seen you did som changes to the flat 442! Have you tried this changes out even for a lower team?!

What changes away from home or against big boys?!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back