Might and Magic™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 610
  • Views Views 385K
hello raikan i have question.

I need best tactic but ı dont know might and magic or pure purfection is best help me pls :)

I'm probably going to use this tactic, but make some tweaks. I can never start my own tactic from scratch (the tempo, passing etc are never used properly by me) but I love tinkering with player positions, instructions, shouts etc. Instead of the two normal centre mids, i'll probably use one of them as a primarily defensive one.
Ramsey and Wilshere would be a good partnership in Centre Mid in my opinion.

Nice one Raikan i'm going to do a save with Sevilla and use this tactic but i only have Kanoute/Negredo would it work? & also what strikers would you recommend?

Thought I'd try this as your tactics for 2011 were great, using Aston Villa, disabled transfer budgets so I'm using Agbonlahor in the Rooney role lol.

After a few handsome friendley wins I drew my opener away at QPR 2-2, was really annoyed with the result as I was 2-0 up and they hit back with two Taarabt wonder goals but this tactic has looked really good so far. The football my team were playing was very good and in that QPR game we made 5 clear cut chances whilst they made 0:@, guess I was just a little bit unlucky.

I am definitly gonna keep using this though, when my team is fully blended it should be great, good work!

EDIT- I forgot to mention one of those handsome friendly wins was a 6-2 win away at a full strength Villarreal :D

Last edited:
I'm Liverpool, team i use is Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Danny (portugal), Downing, Saurez, Poloschi.

I use Saurez in the Rooney role, he has scored 1 all season and not had many assist, Poloschi has scored 14 in 14, but nobody else in the team scores at all. My team seems to miss a host of chances, and picking up poor results, i'm lying 11th in the league with a strong side, which suggests this tactic isn't working for me.

I am drawing at home against bolton, wigan etc due to missing loads of chances, and the only player capable of scoring in my side is the player i employ in the poacher position.

Any ideas where i am going wrong?

I got small question..
When i download the file, where do i put, so i can use it in-game? I cant make it work o_O.

Don't really post on this forum much, post on another (non fm forum) that i wont advertise but anyway, the work that Raikin does is phenomenal, well done mate keep it up.
thank you mate :) I appreciate that alot!

Did you choose your set piece takers based on position or simply put in the most skilled in each category?
set piece takers should be chosen only for their stats.. 16 in corners should be taking corners over a player that has a stat of say 5 :)

Tried it out with Sporting Gijon in Spain with mixed results..

View attachment 198911

I seem to be getting overrun in midfield mainly because most teams in Spain seem to play a 4-2-3-1 formation (or similar). Perhaps that is the problem. I've had tactics in FM10/11 that dominated in the likes of England, Scotland, Italy etc but failed in Spain. I'll try a few tweaks later
do you have the correct players as stipulated in the OP mate? Nice skin btw!

what I do is I drop the Stl to Amc (that is how I incorporated Rafa and Modric) :)

hello raikan i have question.

I need best tactic but ı dont know might and magic or pure purfection is best help me pls :)
the only way to see is if you test them mate :) I cannot say mine is the best or will work with your team and you as the manager :) it all depends :) see what others have said so far and take it from there!

I'm Liverpool, team i use is Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Danny (portugal), Downing, Saurez, Poloschi.

I use Saurez in the Rooney role, he has scored 1 all season and not had many assist, Poloschi has scored 14 in 14, but nobody else in the team scores at all. My team seems to miss a host of chances, and picking up poor results, i'm lying 11th in the league with a strong side, which suggests this tactic isn't working for me.

I am drawing at home against bolton, wigan etc due to missing loads of chances, and the only player capable of scoring in my side is the player i employ in the poacher position.

Any ideas where i am going wrong?
drop Suarez into the Amc role, change this to Danny and play Suarez as the winger instead of Downing :)

for some reason not many ppl can get any of my tactics working with Liverpool, maybe I should start a game with them and tweak it for them....

I got small question..
When i download the file, where do i put, so i can use it in-game? I cant make it work o_O.
into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/tactics :)

Nice one Raikan i'm going to do a save with Sevilla and use this tactic but i only have Kanoute/Negredo would it work? & also what strikers would you recommend?
not sure on those two, kanoute could play the playmaker forward however Negredo wont work upfront.. I suggest someone quick and agile like Paloschi or Jan Chramosta or Matias Defederico, Dentinho someone like these players from last year..

Will start using this tactic with GAIS, a mid-table team in the Swedish Premier Division. Will update after a few games.

One question though, do you use the shouts at a specific time during the game or just anytime you feel like mixing it up a bit?

great tactic won the league with my antwerp team played 34 won 23 draw 5 lose 6 scored 73 against 45
in the cup i reaches 7the rond losed 3-1 to club brugge but played 5-5 against racing genk won with panalty's

shouts are used right at the beginning :) and changed during the match depending on the score!

hey dude, im playing using man utd and lost the first two games against city 0-1 and 3-2 at old trafford, what do i do?

Last edited:
Back