Hey m8
First of, I'm playing with Tottenham, and your home tactic is working very well!

I just have a couple of question regarding the away tactic, because that is not really working for me.
Now when facing a bottom team away, like Bolton. Would you use your brand new away tactic, or would you use the normale one, with the away shouts?

The last thing is, when looking at the screen shots of the away tactic. In the screen showing the shouts, you have it named as Utd Home. So I'm just wondering if there have been a mixup?

hey bud :)

they are tough teams, use a more direct attacking approach, the normal home one :)

which brand new away one mate? :)

That is just who I was using at the time of the SS mate :) if I was Tottenham it would have been Spurs Home :)

hey all

first off this is a very nice tactic but im having a problem im creating alot off shots on goal and ccc's but my teams just not taking them and im ending up drawing alot 0-0 1-1 no matter what team im playing.

im playing with juve atm heres my team im using

cavini mari

hulk vidal bender krasic

de ceglie chiellini nikoulou lichsteiner

any ideas on whats going on?

hey all

first off this is a very nice tactic but im having a problem im creating alot off shots on goal and ccc's but my teams just not taking them and im ending up drawing alot 0-0 1-1 no matter what team im playing.

im playing with juve atm heres my team im using

cavini mari

hulk vidal bender krasic

de ceglie chiellini nikoulou lichsteiner

any ideas on whats going on?

give it time mate :) how many games have you played using it? what match prep are you using? what season are you in using it?

try this rather?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ew-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007.html

10 games so far
attacking movement average
season 2015/2016

i had a few good results at the start of the season
3-0
3-1
4-0
but after that players just arnt finding the net

i,ll try that as a 3rd tactic see how it goes

10 games so far
attacking movement average
season 2015/2016

i had a few good results at the start of the season
3-0
3-1
4-0
but after that players just arnt finding the net

i,ll try that as a 3rd tactic see how it goes

players become complacent when winning mate, change up team talks a bit and change tactics sometimes

hi there

great stuff mate im just kicking of with blackburn with this tactic ill keep you upto date as i go on many thanks again ;)

great guide what training setup which you recommand please :)

I'd just like to say thank you, my tactic is loosely based on this, but I obviously tailor it for each team. I've won the Champions' League in four continents and the Copa America with Brazil, so congratulations on a great tactic :D

I'd just like to say thank you, my tactic is loosely based on this, but I obviously tailor it for each team. I've won the Champions' League in four continents and the Copa America with Brazil, so congratulations on a great tactic :D

thank you mate :) well done!

Brilliant Tactic, I am Southampton and have signed.

Gaston Ramirez
Wilifred Zaha
Leandro Moura
Galhardo
Joe Newell

I'm top of the ****** premier league, Zaha is scoring for fun and Leandro who has been injured is scoring too and Lambert who is my impact sub has been scoring too. great tactic love it.

Hi Raikan :)

I've started using your tactic and unfortunately it's not going well, however I think that's down to my signings and hoped you could give me some tips.

I'm Sunderland and I've been using your home and away tactic and home and away shouts so I assume it must be my team.

Here is my team:

Ospina

RB (Going to sign one in Jan, any suggestions) for now its Seb Larsson :/
Abdennour
Craig Dawson
Martin Olsson

Chris Brunt AML
Casemiro
Joey Barton
Boudebouz

Yakubu
Nilmar

I assume Boudebouz is a bad person to have as AMR seeing as he's left footed. Brunt is my best player by a mile, Casemiro 2nd best. Tried to sign Erick Torres for the DLP role but failed medical so got Yakubu in a rush... Nilmar doesnt seem to be doing well as a poacher either.

Any tips for players to sign in Jan Welcome, still have 20m left in the bank :)

Hi Raikan :)

I've started using your tactic and unfortunately it's not going well, however I think that's down to my signings and hoped you could give me some tips.

I'm Sunderland and I've been using your home and away tactic and home and away shouts so I assume it must be my team.

Here is my team:

Ospina

RB (Going to sign one in Jan, any suggestions) for now its Seb Larsson :/
Abdennour
Craig Dawson
Martin Olsson

Chris Brunt AML
Casemiro
Joey Barton
Boudebouz

Yakubu
Nilmar

I assume Boudebouz is a bad person to have as AMR seeing as he's left footed. Brunt is my best player by a mile, Casemiro 2nd best. Tried to sign Erick Torres for the DLP role but failed medical so got Yakubu in a rush... Nilmar doesnt seem to be doing well as a poacher either.

Any tips for players to sign in Jan Welcome, still have 20m left in the bank :)

hey mate, give it time..

your team seems good enough no doubt!

who are you?

sorry, have like 30 PM's I was replying too!

Destro/Hernandez (Utd's one as well, 2nd season he left for £8.25m) Love/Milekvskiy/Saviola/Cardozo/Oliviera (Nelson)

Would I be correct in saying this tactic doesn't work too well for the poorer teams?

I tried using it in my save with Livingston in the Scottish first division and went on a pretty poor run.

Would I be correct in saying this tactic doesn't work too well for the poorer teams?

I tried using it in my save with Livingston in the Scottish first division and went on a pretty poor run.

from most of the comments it works for most teams mate :) It worked really well for me with Wimbeldon..

tactics are a part of a winning formula, not the only thing.. the manager has a huge part to play in its success

Hi, I would like to say thank you, because this is truely an awesome tactic :) But I got a quick question about the strikers when it comes to this tactic. If I got Cavani and Suarez, who would you play as the poacher, and who would you play as the playmaker striker? Thanks for your help =)