http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...98200-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/94065-ama-zing%99-4-2-4-new-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

Try one of these mate, M&M is a very old tactic, which patch are you on?

For Villa I would also look at toning down the attacking side, especially away from home and play more on the counter :)

Who do you buy each season? I am off now, but reply when you can and when I get in in the morning I will assist you as much as I can :)

cheers

Hello mates :D May I ask..with one of this tactics is the best? Or with one from Raikan is the best for 12.2.2 patch :>

View attachment 245587View attachment 245588View attachment 245589View attachment 245590View attachment 245591View attachment 245592View attachment 245593View attachment 245594

This is by far my favorite tactic, At home it is dominating but the away tactic just never seemed to work for me, Decided to just stick to the home tactic and switch one CM into a anchor man and its worked out very well, The tactic is just as dominating away as it is at home against most teams, Teams who pack the midfield still cause me some problems but other than that the tactic is ideal for how i play.

Hello. I'm using your tractic with Chelsea nad have some questions:
1. Which Didier Drogba or Torres should be a poacher, which deep lying forward? And i'm going to buy Tevez, if everything will be ok, Tevez - poacher or d.l.f? and with Him Torres - poacher or d.l.f?
2. I like Ramires, but there isn't place for him at Centre mid, so if i will take him at right full back is he going to play ok or Bosingwa is better in that place?
3. In your tactic, when i play without playmaker, sometimes is much better result than playing with playmaker. So, playmaker is necessary needed?

Hello. I'm using your tractic with Chelsea nad have some questions:
1. Which Didier Drogba or Torres should be a poacher, which deep lying forward? And i'm going to buy Tevez, if everything will be ok, Tevez - poacher or d.l.f? and with Him Torres - poacher or d.l.f?
2. I like Ramires, but there isn't place for him at Centre mid, so if i will take him at right full back is he going to play ok or Bosingwa is better in that place?
3. In your tactic, when i play without playmaker, sometimes is much better result than playing with playmaker. So, playmaker is necessary needed?

hey bud,

1) Torres and Tevez as DLF :) perfect combo
2) If you have retrained Ramires as RB, he will be much better than Bosingwa, you need to look at buying Sebastian Corchia/Darijo Srna/Cesar Azpilicueta/Wallace instead and sell Bosingwa as he is rubbish
3) not at all, it should be taken off anyway :)

good luck!

But if i will stay with Torres and Drogba, which Poacher and which DLF? :) Thanks for answering!

But if i will stay with Torres and Drogba, which Poacher and which DLF? :) Thanks for answering!

Torres as Poacher and Tevez as DLF...Drogba is more of a Target man, however I think you should sell him, cause he is getting old and you don't need him if you'll play with this tactic. Torres+Tevez will be perfect combination!

dont sell him, use him for the first season at least, he is still quality, get him to tutor Lukaku, let him go in the 2nd season mate... you are mad if you sell him!

i will buy Tevez, and drop Drogba as a substitution for Tevez and Torres, also he will tutor Lukaku :)

Will you update this for the 12.2.2 patch as i believe this was the greatest tactic on fm EVER!!!

Top Man

Thanks

Will you update this for the 12.2.2 patch as i believe this was the greatest tactic on fm EVER!!!

Top Man

Thanks

cheers mate :)

I think I will look at updating it if others also want it done, it seems to be working just as well on the latest patch as it did the previous one and pretty much all of them :)

I might try and use this myself next season with Sampdoria then work on it for the latest patch :)

cheers mate :)

I think I will look at updating it if others also want it done, it seems to be working just as well on the latest patch as it did the previous one and pretty much all of them :)

I might try and use this myself next season with Sampdoria then work on it for the latest patch :)

Send the newer version if any tweaks are made then too me

Top Man

THIS FU-- TACTIC SUCKS!!!! 6th in npower with leicester and started using this and now 10th....... FUC

THIS FU-- TACTIC SUCKS!!!! 6th in npower with leicester and started using this and now 10th....... FUC

1) I am sorry it is not working out for you
2) There is a way you can give feedback, this is not it!
3) This is the 2nd most downloaded tactic on the forum for Fm12 with nearly 41 000 downloads
4) This seems to work with mostly everyone
5) Tactics only make up 35% of a good team, the rest is down to the manager themselves

1) I am sorry it is not working out for you
2) There is a way you can give feedback, this is not it!
3) This is the 2nd most downloaded tactic on the forum for Fm12 with nearly 41 000 downloads
4) This seems to work with mostly everyone
5) Tactics only make up 35% of a good team, the rest is down to the manager themselves

sry. it seems to work after a few minor changes and the players now started scoring after i put them on the reserves.

1) my team now is 2nd in the table- 10 points behind west ham.
2) i tend to concede many goals even after spending 5mil on defenders and i squander MANY easy chances. (sometimes i fells like throwing my laptop...)

my players get too complacent at times and end up losing 3-1 to noob teams even after pep talk..

Works very well on the newest patch, just wanted to show you a few SS' of my first competitive game with City... Haven't spend that wild either, just Doumbia who was injured during this game, and Dzagoev for about 5M

View attachment 257096View attachment 257097

Safe to say they were completely DOMINATED with the away version of this tactic :)

Works very well on the newest patch, just wanted to show you a few SS' of my first competitive game with City... Haven't spend that wild either, just Doumbia who was injured during this game, and Dzagoev for about 5M

View attachment 257096View attachment 257097

Safe to say they were completely DOMINATED with the away version of this tactic :)

thats impressive mate, seeing as though its still from the ORIGINAL patch :) good job! I hope it continues to work as well as this for you!

Decided to take my east stirling save to the next level and use this tactic set. Really kicking on in the premier league and uefa cup now with 12 games played with the tactic...9 wins 2 losses 1 draw. Very happy with my results so far. Match prep is still a bit of a concern for me tho in general...

Switched to this tactic early season (wanted to try another tactical route and failed so turned to this). Had teamwork to very high and as soon as i changed this when the bars were fluid for both tactics I lost 3-0 away. Is this coincidence?

Following the OP suggests set pieces/attacking movement so I'm going with set pieces for now. Anyone had better success with a different match prep philosophy with this tactic?

Hey m8
First of, I'm playing with Tottenham, and your home tactic is working very well!

I just have a couple of question regarding the away tactic, because that is not really working for me.
Now when facing a bottom team away, like Bolton. Would you use your brand new away tactic, or would you use the normale one, with the away shouts?

The last thing is, when looking at the screen shots of the away tactic. In the screen showing the shouts, you have it named as Utd Home. So I'm just wondering if there have been a mixup?