Raikan, i think you're one of the best tactic creators m8. I'm playing fm since 1998. BUT i've tested, might and magic, short and sweet and 4-2-4 tactic. None of these tactics impressed me. I've tested these tactics, with Leeds, Panathinaikos, Udinese, Juventus. On every tactic i used i had 1-2 really good results, but many draws and loses? Why???

Raikan, i think you're one of the best tactic creators m8. I'm playing fm since 1998. BUT i've tested, might and magic, short and sweet and 4-2-4 tactic. None of these tactics impressed me. I've tested these tactics, with Leeds, Panathinaikos, Udinese, Juventus. On every tactic i used i had 1-2 really good results, but many draws and loses? Why???

hey mate, cheers for that :)

I have no idea to be honest, maybe you were not giving the tactic enough time to gel with the squad, not selecting the right players per position etc...

sometimes some tactics just don't work with some managers ;) I hope that you can find one that does work for you bud, I recommend the TM winger tactic and the new possession ccc one ;)

have a good day

would this tactic work with a leeds united team 2nd season 1st season in prem?

would this tactic work with a leeds united team 2nd season 1st season in prem?

no it wont mate, sorry! unless its the counter version :) it might mate, but a 442 for a newly promoted team is not a good formation to adopt :)

i have downloaded this tactic but don't know how to get it on my football manger?

great tactics. If your being a counties or regional level side sign up David lee or marc hughes as your poachers will grab you shed loads of goals.

no it wont mate, sorry! unless its the counter version :) it might mate, but a 442 for a newly promoted team is not a good formation to adopt :)

I hate to disagree Raikan but this tactic worked wonders for my Leeds United save second season, Finishing 9th in the league (Would have been top 6 but lost my top 2 strikers for the last 2 month), The only change i made was switching the wingers to inside forwards due to poor funding and not being able to bring in natural wingers, Switched back to wingers the following season once i managed to pick up a couple of pacey ones and won the domestic treble, 4th season domestic wise was a nightmare only just managing to pick up 4th spot on the last day of the season but won the champions league beating Madrid 3-0 in the final.

i have downloaded this tactic but don't know how to get it on my football manger?
UNRAR, copy and paste both files into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/tactics and use the add tactic button on the tactic screen to import it :)

This tactic genuinely wont upload into my tactics on the game? Ive tried everything?

I really need your help Raikan, I'm currently playing as Aston Villa and using your M&M tactics and training schedules, the problem is the results just are not happening for me. As you can see here:

My transfer history (I brought Davies as a replacement to Heskey, and I thought he would be a good cheap option to fit the DLF role)

This is like my 3rd season I've attempted and it's just the same, I'll be starting a new game later today, got any advice on what I can do to put my chances away and some ideal transfers with a 10 million budget?

I appreciate your help.
View attachment 244905View attachment 244906View attachment 244907View attachment 244908View attachment 244909View attachment 244910View attachment 244911

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...98200-target-man-winger-tactic-raikan007.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ew-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

Try one of these mate, M&M is a very old tactic, which patch are you on?

For Villa I would also look at toning down the attacking side, especially away from home and play more on the counter :)

Who do you buy each season? I am off now, but reply when you can and when I get in in the morning I will assist you as much as I can :)

cheers

Thanks for your reply. I tried your Ama-zing tactics on an earleir save aswell with similar but slightly better results to which I finished the season 6th.

So I'll try it again and with your other 2 tactics.

As to your question on "Who do you buy each season" Is quite a tough question for me to asnwer as I'm not that all good in the transfer market and getting the right player :)

I do use hte FM genie scout to get the best staff that I can.

EDIT: I'm on 12.0.4 patch.

One thing I like about M&M is that it's also very similar to the way United played in 1994. The fullbacks go forward some of the time and the Rooney role does a good job of portraying the free/false nine role of Cantona.

Raican this tactic is amazing, use slightly different shouts but its very similar in itself...I am playing in the Chinese 1st division with
gangzhou (predicted 1st) but just got promoted lol... spent nothing first season and scored 111 goals only conceded 26 (best attack/defence) 2nd season am in CL and flying through it already quarter finals... in the league after only 6 games scored 36 goals conceded 2 :p just MAGIC :D
getting over 70% possession and always get 15+ shots

Raikan, I have an AFC Wimbledon team in my first season, currently using your 4-2-4 tactic and struggling against the lower teams in the division in 'easy' games - conceding too many goals.

Would you recommend switching to this formation?

Also, any specific players you like using for Wimbledon?

Thanks!

Raikan, I have an AFC Wimbledon team in my first season, currently using your 4-2-4 tactic and struggling against the lower teams in the division in 'easy' games - conceding too many goals.

Would you recommend switching to this formation?

Also, any specific players you like using for Wimbledon?

Thanks!

yes I would mate :0

I played it on the demo so it was only like 6 months :)

Cheers, I thought so! It has worked wonders - only lost once in the rest of the season and finished top with over 100 points.

Bravo!