MiiCK's GFX.

Hey mick,
i would like a sig for aston villa please mate

loving your work

Working my way down the requests mate, will do when I get chance, playing FM, on facebook, listening to music, watching tv AND making pics at the same time lol, will get it done ASAP! :)

MiiCK!

quality that miick

cheers pal

if you click the image in my post, it will bring a box up, with a larger image, if you right click and save it from there then the image quality will be better than the one you have in your sig atm..

Ah well done MiiCK, nice simple use of Brushes there.

thanks :) thought the font was quite ****, but decided it went with the brush theme so left it on.

any comments about the rest? will help me improve.. anything you dislike etc (A)

if you click the image in my post, it will bring a box up, with a larger image, if you right click and save it from there then the image quality will be better than the one you have in your sig atm..

thanks :) thought the font was quite ****, but decided it went with the brush theme so left it on.

any comments about the rest? will help me improve.. anything you dislike etc (A)

cheers

al sort it now

Can i have a Avatar with Torres in it please something different
yeah, can I have an avatar with tommie vermaelen in please mick

sizes? what is the avatar for? your avatar for the site?
<<< to the left here?

Specify sizes etc please XD
plus anything you'd like, not just 'torres'.
i'm sure you know if someone requests something and isnt specific its quite hard to hit the nail on the head to what exactly it is they're hoping for..
reply and i'll do my best (H)

Well the font of that Man City one seems to be more of a Superhero style font to me - A cartoon style.

avatar for this site, so about 200x200 i think

100x100 is the size of yours Frankie.

yeah, i was thinkin maybe 150x150 though after looking at the size

Well the font of that Man City one seems to be more of a Superhero style font to me - A cartoon style.

Negative comment? You saying it would look better with a different font?

Negative comment? You saying it would look better with a different font?

Possibly. I wouldn't really be able to tell without seeing different fonts on the Sig, did you choose that font because you went through the fonts you had and that seemed to go best with the background and brush choices?

not that i'm not grateful miick but any chance you can change the background to the oakwell ground but with some mid opacity and different colour writing please

cheers pal

let me know

Can i have a Avatar with Torres in it please something different

Can you use this pic please.

fernando-torres-liverpool-serie-a-finale-champions-league.jpg

not that i'm not grateful miick but any chance you can change the background to the oakwell ground but with some mid opacity and different colour writing please

cheers pal

let me know

Don't like doing backgrounds as stadiums etc, can't make them look too good tbh.

What colour font were you looking for?

Possibly. I wouldn't really be able to tell without seeing different fonts on the Sig, did you choose that font because you went through the fonts you had and that seemed to go best with the background and brush choices?

Yeah, pretty much.

The graphic seems to be rough, the brush seems rough, unlike fonts such as Arial etc, rounded fonts don't go with this sig, although, to show you a different font i've uploaded this, pick which you like more.

View attachment 12932

Thank you

No problem! Hope you like it! 8-|