MiiCK's GFX.

Thank You.

I think it is super thanks.

BTW-for the sig i wanted if you can do it with a picture can you do it with one of torres doing a celabration thank you

Glad you like it. :D

I'll have to see, using pictures in sigs is harder than creating my own tbh, means more time spent editing etc than designing, i'll have a go at it tomorrow mate 8-|

MiiCK! (H)

Glad you like it. :D

I'll have to see, using pictures in sigs is harder than creating my own tbh, means more time spent editing etc than designing, i'll have a go at it tomorrow mate 8-|

MiiCK! (H)

Ok thank you if you cant do it with the torres pic can you do make your own up and have the liverpool bagde and the text Liverpool Football Club and under that have Est 1892

Thank you

defo. quality that avatar. pity you're not doing more miick

a sig will do nicely. Anything really as long as it looks good

a sig will do nicely. Anything really as long as it looks good

do my sigs ever look bad? :O lol. don't worry i'll sort you one out.
any team? colour? words? or can i just go mental? XD

do my sigs ever look bad? :O lol. don't worry i'll sort you one out.
any team? colour? words? or can i just go mental? XD

I think you should go mental and see what that brings

Emm. a case of letting yourself go. Red as preferable colour with "Samba des Nevilles" or something to that effect. Otherwise, run riot with it. Im quite easily pleased:)

just asking what you think of this Mick, it was gonna be for karnage but then i realised he asked you :mad:. (I thought he posted on mine and danny's) sorry mick.

That tbh is very nice but I was looking the Da Silva twins, not Rooney. Otherwise I would have taken it.

cheers, i won't post anymore as its Mick thread.

cheers, i won't post anymore as its Mick thread.

I think it looks n00bish :( but that's cause ive seen some of the best.. your just starting out so its not too bad, the border looks stupid, and you should try brushes, its quite easy to get a background image and set opacity to 40% and put a player on top with a bit of text.. i use brushes and wild images in mine, good luck to ya :D

Mick can you make me one with Bobby Moore and Upton Park and 'Two World Wars and One World Cup, Doo Da, Doo, Da!' ta.