MiiCK's GFX.

not a problem with the background. could you move the badge into the screen a bit more, can't see half of it and if was thinking of a white font. sorry to be a pain. just that you said to ask for any changes

thanks miick

Miick thank you very much mate, i dont think you should change any of the sigs your designing for people, if they want them a certain way then learn to make them that way, i like the individuality about your work, and you have a design style. . . . Personally i think that should be appreciated

Miick thank you very much mate, i dont think you should change any of the sigs your designing for people, if they want them a certain way then learn to make them that way, i like the individuality about your work, and you have a design style. . . . Personally i think that should be appreciated

miick asked if i wanted any changes. i didn't give him any specifics when i 1st asked. if he didn't want any feedback he wouldn't have asked.

Not a problem ryan!

I like pleasing people, so offering to re-edit their pics seems right.
But then again, once i'm making a pic, i'm in the zone and once i save it, it's hard to get back into it, so for example, the barnsley one - quite hard to change anything, even font colour because i think it's finished, sorted, looks good, no other colour seems to fit lol :S

Thanks, i'm glad you like my design style and individuality!

Seems like your appreciating it enough for the whole forum ^^) lol.

I don't mean to be a pain but are you going to do mine Mick.

not a problem about my sig miick. not that i don't appreciate it. just thought it could be changed slightly. i'm just doing it in my head tho. you're "graphic eyes" are better trained than mine. :p

its fine as it is if you think so

cheers mate

Lol!! Na just know how ya must feel, i used to design replica kits and its very frustrating when you have spent time and people ask you to change it!!!!

Dont mean offenedto any one, just my opinion

not a problem with the background. could you move the badge into the screen a bit more, can't see half of it and if was thinking of a white font. sorry to be a pain. just that you said to ask for any changes

thanks miick

Any better? I personally prefer the first image, but that's because i've set my mind on it, if you like this one then great, let me know |)

MiiCK! (H)

View attachment 12944

I don't mean to be a pain but are you going to do mine Mick.

I'm on doing it now, eyes are slightly tired so starting to make mistakes, might leave it for another day, it's half done, i'll let you know if it's done tonight or not soon :)

Could you do me an avatar of the Da Silva twins for this site. I was going to also ask for a desktop background but if you say that they don't turn out good then that's fine. Im not 100% sure on what the avatar size is for here but I hope I have given you enough information to let you do your magic. Some classy work mate:)

I'm on doing it now, eyes are slightly tired so starting to make mistakes, might leave it for another day, it's half done, i'll let you know if it's done tonight or not soon :)

Ok, thanks alot for making me it if it is done tonight can you pm me please thank you

Lol!! Na just know how ya must feel, i used to design replica kits and its very frustrating when you have spent time and people ask you to change it!!!!

Dont mean offenedto any one, just my opinion

Your exactly right, once you spend time on something and someone says change it, it's like, are they taking the ****? I SPENT AGES ON THIS AND YOU WANT IT CHANGEDDDDD!!!!! lool.

Used to get ****** off - but now just try my best at re-editing and pleasing the customer ;)

Any better? I personally prefer the first image, but that's because i've set my mind on it, if you like this one then great, let me know |)

MiiCK! (H)

View attachment 12944

think i agree with you. thanks for your effort and time though pal

glad i've got a quality sig now. cheers

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Your exactly right, once you spend time on something and someone says change it, it's like, are they taking the ****? I SPENT AGES ON THIS AND YOU WANT IT CHANGEDDDDD!!!!! lool.

Used to get ****** off - but now just try my best at re-editing and pleasing the customer ;)

calm down miick 8-|

if you didn't want anyone to ask for changes you should have said. i would have been happy with the 1st one but you asked if we did

well yhtat wud be good but if yu can do fm tht wud be amazing.

i'll try figuring it out and will hopefully make FM frontpage designs in the future |)
(new game - load game etc page only)

calm down miick 8-|

if you didn't want anyone to ask for changes you should have said. i would have been happy with the 1st one but you asked if we did

I was just messing, ofcors i'll fix anything you don't like :D

From now on - i've decided to stop making avatars, they're too small and I can't work my magic on such a small workspace, so from now on - sigs only, sorry if anyone has requested one and I haven't made you one. Request a sig instead please (A)

Are you still going to do mine or not then.....

And only Sig's
Can you do me a Liverpool one please.
Could you do it with Torres on ?
And it saying "Fernando Torres Liverpool's Number 9

Thank you if you can't do it with the Picture of torres on just a Liverpool one then please Surprize me

Could you please do me one with Thomas Vermaelen and an arsenal badge on please :D

Just because I had started and was half way through, I decided to finish yours.

Here it is - basic but.. it's an avatar, I used the pic you asked for, let me know if you like! (A)

View attachment 12948

Thank You.

I think it is super thanks.

BTW-for the sig i wanted if you can do it with a picture can you do it with one of torres doing a celabration thank you