• Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
James Milner has told Martin O'Neill "I want to leave."

I will give you a link when I get one, sky sports breaking news right now!

never thought i would see the day prob city will get him now

City City City City

All Milner wants is money, and that's where he'll get it.

Seems likely to be moving.

I honestly can't understand how they are going to play all of these new faces.

please come to chelsea milner ! doubt it though his another money grabbing ***** whos going city

I think Villa will drop down now, he's their best player, like Everton losing Arteta or Liverpool losing Gerrard or even Man Utd losing Rooney thats how important he is.

Suprised by this, honestly, though, Villa seem to do the same thing every year, do well, but will never quite break the top 4, with all the money going around up there. Don't see him going City for some reason :/

Come to 'Pool! :D / Doubt it

I think Villa will drop down now, he's their best player, like Everton losing Arteta or Liverpool losing Gerrard or even Man Utd losing Rooney thats how important he is.

I don't think he's that important, and I can actually see O'Neil holding on to him. Think Fabregas at Arsenal - he wants to be at Barca, but has agreed to stay on for a while at least, I believe. I think Milner has a similar connection to Villa - the only reason he is where he is today is because of Villa, and if he does desert them, he is a typical footballer - the stereotypical money loving wan*er - Idiot.

iu hope he doesnt go to city, and they dont need him anyway, can see it being liverpool, man u or chelsea, but not sure Liverpool or man u have the money.

would like to see him at liverpool though.

maybe hes going to liverpool?

We dont have 30m.

Disappointed with this, really just looking for as much money as possible. O'Neill made him the player he is today.

He could just want CL football, never know.

Utd Utd Utd Utd

Here he comes. too good of for the rags

We dont have 30m.

Disappointed with this, really just looking for as much money as possible. O'Neill made him the player he is today.

He could just want CL football, never know.

sell masch buy milner sorted!

Ofcourse he wants to leave,he wants to cash in on his newfound fame and forget who got him up there,mark my words in 2 years time we will all forget him just as we have Benzema,Nasri etc.

I don't think he's that important, and I can actually see O'Neil holding on to him. Think Fabregas at Arsenal - he wants to be at Barca, but has agreed to stay on for a while at least, I believe. I think Milner has a similar connection to Villa - the only reason he is where he is today is because of Villa, and if he does desert them, he is a typical footballer - the stereotypical money loving wan*er - Idiot.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...ut-on-Manchester-City-move-article533151.html

From this, he's refused to sign a new deal at Villa which will make him their highest paid player, ever, so he wants to follow Barry's footsteps and is refusing to stay at Villa. Compared to Fabregas, he has realised that Barcelona won't offer £50 million for him, but since Man City are the richest club in the world, Milner knows they will eventually up their bid, look at Lescott, for example, they (City) upped the bid on the 15th August, so there is still plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back