• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
pot kettle black?

What he said.

I doubt he'll come too us, he isn't the type of player for the money in my opinion. I can see Tottenham and Arsenal battling to sign who for fee of around 15-20M. Harry has already stated he is going to spend big, and he has only made one signing so far, perhaps this is the player to up the anti?

What he said.

I doubt he'll come too us, he isn't the type of player for the money in my opinion. I can see Tottenham and Arsenal battling to sign who for fee of around 15-20M. Harry has already stated he is going to spend big, and he has only made one signing so far, perhaps this is the player to up the anti?

Spurs and Arsenal aren't stupid enough to pay £20Million + for a player like Milner. They may be interested, but as long as City are aswell, I doubt they will want to get into a bidding war.

masch seems to want to leave, there are plenty of people we could get for a reasonbale price who could do the same job as masch

But Masch = 30-35m
Milner = 30m

We cant get a reasonably price DM then. Dont want Milner.

I think hes in talks with southampton :) oh no i keep forgetting fm isnt real

How could Milner ever possibly be put in the same price bracket as Masch? It's a joke.

How could Milner ever possibly be put in the same price bracket as Masch? It's a joke.
mainly because villa dont wanna sell and they can get silly money from city. no one else will pay that much for him

Milner is noweher near Masch ok,for now atleast.......one great season does not make him a world-beater

has the ruling just changed on english players or home grown players for european competion???? if the big 4 need more english players for europe then milner would be a good buy ?

Masch and Milner are two completely different players. Lucas shouldn't be our firstc choice DM, therefore we need to sign a new one, any decent one will cost 10M at least, don't get me wrong Milner's a terrific player, but our priority is DM,LB,ST

It's funny how Man City are being rated like their Real Madrid or something... We all heard about how good they would be last season and they didn't do nothing. Milner is another Barry - A money grabber. F**k him, he can go... He seems to forget who made him what he is, but City will no doubt put an end to that with their s**t training regimes and average backroom staff. This will hopefully give Delph some playing time before City come in for him.

Masch and Milner are two completely different players. Lucas shouldn't be our firstc choice DM, therefore we need to sign a new one, any decent one will cost 10M at least, don't get me wrong Milner's a terrific player, but our priority is DM,LB,ST

Diame of Wigan would fit the bill nicely. He wouldn't command a high fee and is still young and improving. Had a brilliant season last year.

It's funny how Man City are being rated like their Real Madrid or something... We all heard about how good they would be last season and they didn't do nothing. Milner is another Barry - A money grabber. F**k him, he can go... He seems to forget who made him what he is, but City will no doubt put an end to that with their s**t training regimes and average backroom staff. This will hopefully give Delph some playing time before City come in for him.

Whinge whinge ******* whinge. The difference is that Villa have no prospects of pushing on and actually finishing higher than 5/6th and City are able to attract good players and do have the chance of finishing higher.

Whinge whinge ******* whinge. The difference is that Villa have no prospects of pushing on and actually finishing higher than 5/6th and City are able to attract good players and do have the chance of finishing higher.

You are able to attract good players because an oil merchant bought your club. No other reason whatsoever. Even with Milner, Toure, Silva... You still wont break the top 4. Brb, setting that banner at old trafford as my wallpaper.

33 years without a trophy, while we went to Wembley twice last season and spent less on our whole team than you did on 1 player.

You are able to attract good players because an oil merchant bought your club. No other reason whatsoever. Even with Milner, Toure, Silva... You still wont break the top 4. Brb, setting that banner at old trafford as my wallpaper.

Is somebody a little bitter as his club got bought by a tight *** American that wont spend any money? Stop being a baby just because your club is selling one of its three decent players. Have fun with Richard Dunne.. Lol.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

33 years without a trophy, while we went to Wembley twice last season and spent less on our whole team than you did on 1 player.

Boo ******* hoo. You still didnt win anything and we changed our manager from the pikey that is Mark Hughes half way through the season.

Didn't think Milner would want to leave Villa. He's got pound signs for eyes. Silly boy.

Is somebody a little bitter as his club got bought by a tight *** American that wont spend any money? Stop being a baby just because your club is selling one of its three decent players. Have fun with Richard Dunne.. Lol.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Boo ******* hoo. You still didnt win anything and we changed our manager from the pikey that is Mark Hughes half way through the season.

I'm not getting into a mature debate about football with a child.

(K)

Once again everyone assumes the player in question is a money grabber, It cannot possibly be the fact that Aston Villa seem to have hit a snag or are at there peak? Perhaps he wants to play at the highest level possible?

Of course money is a factor in a players decision to move, why do we all move jobs?

As for Milner, I would never pay 20m for him, He is a very good footballer but won't win you any titles. He won't add that extra level of class.

Once again everyone assumes the player in question is a money grabber, It cannot possibly be the fact that Aston Villa seem to have hit a snag or are at there peak? Perhaps he wants to play at the highest level possible?

Of course money is a factor in a players decision to move, why do we all move jobs?

As for Milner, I would never pay 20m for him, He is a very good footballer but won't win you any titles. He won't add that extra level of class.

Hit our peak? We have improved every season since O'Neill came in, reaching two finals last year. And of course he is a money grabber, he wants to leave for CL football - for a club that doesn't offer it.... Do the maths.

Hit our peak? We have improved every season since O'Neill came in, reaching two finals last year. And of course he is a money grabber, he wants to leave for CL football - for a club that doesn't offer it.... Do the maths.

how do you know he will end up at city ?? he could end up at arsenal, utd, chelsea etc for all you know

2 finals? These were which exactly? The League Cup and...

Maybe you shouldn't do the maths... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back