• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin O'Neill "Milner may join Man City but only at the right price"

SSN Breaking News

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...ut-on-Manchester-City-move-article533151.html

From this, he's refused to sign a new deal at Villa which will make him their highest paid player, ever, so he wants to follow Barry's footsteps and is refusing to stay at Villa. Compared to Fabregas, he has realised that Barcelona won't offer £50 million for him, but since Man City are the richest club in the world, Milner knows they will eventually up their bid, look at Lescott, for example, they (City) upped the bid on the 15th August, so there is still plenty of time.
mirrofootball, not the best source... but cant see villa going any further while city are on the up

Yes, **** James Milner for wanting to sign for a club that has the chance to challenge for trophies instead of a club that finishes 5/6th every year with no real prospects of pushing on higher..

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

knew someone was gunna say something lol but honestly now days chelsea aint paying players no where near as much as city

Chelsea dont need to as they have established themselves as a top side, City are just doing what Chelsea did a few years ago as City want to finish higher in the league.

man city are honestly stupid they are signing all these players have of them will not be getting games and i will admit a bit like chelsea when abramovich first took over we signed players like tiago kezman del horno who were all at chelsea only one season and a complete waste of money

Yes, **** James Milner for wanting to sign for a club that has the chance to challenge for trophies instead of a club that finishes 5/6th every year with no real prospects of pushing on higher..

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Chelsea dont need to as they have established themselves as a top side, City are just doing what Chelsea did a few years ago as City want to finish higher in the league.
this, its actually a step for milner,

mirrofootball, not the best source... but cant see villa going any further while city are on the up

Yes, I know they aren't the best source but its decent, as this article was created 13 hours ago, and we've found out half an hour ago that Milner has told O'Neill he wants to leave. Pretty convincing source if you ask me

man city are honestly stupid they are signing all these players have of them will not be getting games and i will admit a bit like chelsea when abramovich first took over we signed players like tiago kezman del horno who were all at chelsea only one season and a complete waste of money

But would you not say that given where Chelsea are now it was worth it?

Milner to City.

10 Million + Shaun Wright-Phillips

Watch this space.

Yes, I know they aren't the best source but its decent, as this article was created 13 hours ago, and we've found out half an hour ago that Milner has told O'Neill he wants to leave. Pretty convincing source if you ask me
lol guess they had to get it right sometime. if milner goes to city, how is adam johnson gonna break through?

But would you not say that given where Chelsea are now it was worth it?

signing players that have now left like robben duff joe cole ect yes was worth it and some of the players are still at the club now like drogba cech etc but the players like tiago kezman who we spent quite a bit on but spent 1 season at the club done nothing then left for about half the price were not worth it but yeah players who you spend alot on and are doing well at the club are worth it like tevez at city

If we sell Lucas to Inter I'd love to have him although I don't think we'd get much more than £10M so the retarded money asked for him £30M+ [?] is out of the question. Definitely not good enough to replace Masch, if he leaves.

I seriously lol at all the hypocrite Chelsea fans moaning about City, it's deja vu XD

Last edited:
he will probably go to man city for the money cant say he wont be a good signing tho

lol guess they had to get it right sometime. if milner goes to city, how is adam johnson gonna break through?

Don't worry about Adam Johnson, Mancini wants Donovan AND Balotelli too! How will they get in? :P

They could always send Johnson out on loan to us ;)

If we sell Lucas to Inter I'd love to have him although I don't think we'd get much more than £10M so the retarded money asked for him £30M+ [?] is out of the question. Definitely not good enough to replace Masch, if he leaves.

I seriously lol at all the hypocrite Chelsea fans moaning about City, it's deja vu XD

its because now we know how it feels :( lol

So who would we then use as a holding midfielder, lucas? Don't make me laugh.

masch seems to want to leave, there are plenty of people we could get for a reasonbale price who could do the same job as masch

Its apparent that he will find it tought to get first-team football with all the players Man City are buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back