Mine and your take on Chelsea's current situation?

as soon as roman leaves, or if he does chelsea will sink like a led ballon, just because of the wage bill most likely as not many clubs except real and city could keep up those high wages, and chelsea are a big club atm, if they wernt then this thread will either not be here, or have 8 pages of posts, but there not a big club history wise

as soon as roman leaves, or if he does chelsea will sink like a led ballon, just because of the wage bill most likely as not many clubs except real and city could keep up those high wages, and chelsea are a big club atm, if they wernt then this thread will either not be here, or have 8 pages of posts, but there not a big club history wise

Like i said earlier if Roman leavs im pretty sure he will look for someone else to buy the club as he would want a return on his money. And at the moment a club with no debt, a winning mentality already installed and excellent global recognisation im pretty sure we would be a favourable buy for many billionaires looking for a new play thing.

I can't see why Ancelotti would lose his job. He's a great manager

I can't see why Ancelotti would lose his job. He's a great manager
Because he's won 1 in 9 when he's meant to be managing a title challenging/winning team? Personally I don't think he should be sacked but to say "I can't see why Ancelotti would lose his job" is just...

The club needs new blood better players. Like people have said, get him some better midfielders. Some of the players need to pull their socks up too

Like i said earlier if Roman leavs im pretty sure he will look for someone else to buy the club as he would want a return on his money. And at the moment a club with no debt, a winning mentality already installed and excellent global recognisation im pretty sure we would be a favourable buy for many billionaires looking for a new play thing.

You have massive debt. It's currently carrying no interest, but Roman does want his money back and has only converted enough into equity to fall within the rules coming in this summer. You have a financially unsustainable model and are reliant on continuing success. A rich billionaire coming in would not solve those problems, because the new rules means he can't put money in to the extent you'd need. Just saying, no particular axe to grind.

Abramovich want the manager use their young player...so just play them

no, i cant deny that at all mate, and im sure many billionaires will wanna buy the club, but also mant billionaires will like the challenge of doing whatroman did, and im sure buying a smallerclub and taking them up will be more apealing, much like what roman did and the man city owner

In my opinion, the solution for this situation are transfers. Central defender, attacking midfielder, right winger and a striker are needed. They must look for players between 22-26 and not spend more than 70m €. Benayoun, Ferreira, Hilario, Anelka are dead-wood (at least in my FM Chelsea game (H))

Lol typical ignorant Chelsea fan. Let's have a guess, never been to an away game? Started supporting around 2002 sort of time?

Yes you have a better last 10 years than us, that is the bloomin point. 10 years, wow, other than those 10 years we have been a bigger and better club than you since we were founded. So my dearest fellow, put your toys back in the pram, and take a hike.

actually started supporting chelsea in '95 (im 17) so i went to my first game in 95. i've had season tickets ever since in the shed, i go to every single away game in london and have done for the past like 6 or so years.