Mine and your take on Chelsea's current situation?

Rafael will probably be one of the worlds best right becks in the next few years...

Thats all opinions though isen't it. I know a very well respected jounelists by Man Utd fans by the name of Patrick Barclay who wrote a book about Sir Alex not long back say last week that he is more excited about Josh McEachran than he ever has been about Jack Wilshere. But im sure not everyone would agree with that but thats his opinion.

And just because I'm moaning that a defender, should be best at defending, not attacking it's not because I don't like wing backs, because I prefer playing wing backs, makes for much better football. But it's a fact that a defender should be better at defending than attacking end of, you could throw all the names of attacking full backs you want at me, it won't change my opinion.
In the somewhat distorted words of CJACKO, "That's what we call a Chelsea fan"

Ok. It doesn't change the fact that right now, your team which needs good quality youth, doesn't have it.

We have good youth quality and we have excellent expireneced older players, we need the inbetween the 23-26 year olds not new young players.

And just because I'm moaning that a defender, should be best at defending, not attacking it's not because I don't like wing backs, because I prefer playing wing backs, makes for much better football. But it's a fact that a defender should be better at defending than attacking end of, you could throw all the names of attacking full backs you want at me, it won't change my opinion.

Attacking full-backs are the future unfortunately my friend. If a full-back offers nothing offensively, most top teams won't take a second look at him. Rafael and Fabio are going to be United first teamers imo and are both going to be very good full-backs unfortunately.

Thats all opinions though isen't it. I know a very well respected jounelists by Man Utd fans by the name of Patrick Barclay who wrote a book about Sir Alex not long back say last week that he is more excited about Josh McEachran than he ever has been about Jack Wilshere. But im sure not everyone would agree with that but thats his opinion.

In the sense that Wilshere has started to show his ability consistently in the first team, whereas McEachran is only just starting to break through, I am more excited to see what he can bring to the table.

We have good youth quality and we have excellent expireneced older players, we need the inbetween the 23-26 year olds not new young players.
You need 21-25 year olds, you can either buy them in, or bring them up from your youth, of which you have none, see my point?

Also Josh McEahran (sp) being more exciting than Wilshere? How can anybody say that? You got a link to this article?

Jack Wilshere is going to be one of the world's best midfielders in my opinion. I haven't seen anything from McEacheran to have the same opinion on him although he has time on his side, and who knows, by next season we may all be singing his praises :)

u really need to buy a decent centre back like Christopher Samba or someone and buy a long term replacement for Drogba cause Anelka, Kalou are brass and drogba is getting on a bit

You need 21-25 year olds, you can either buy them in, or bring them up from your youth, of which you have none, see my point?

Also Josh McEahran (sp) being more exciting than Wilshere? How can anybody say that? You got a link to this article?

Its not a article, was on a podcast. Our youth are all much younger than 21 with the exception of Sturridge. We need 23-26 year olds with abit of expirenece to their name to fill in when our first team players are missing.

Its not a article, was on a podcast. Our youth are all much younger than 21 with the exception of Sturridge. We need 23-26 year olds with abit of expirenece to their name to fill in when our first team players are missing.

Again i dont think anyone is denying that.... Just ChrisBird said your Youngsters where better then United, Which is incorrect at this current time.

We need plyers like Hamsik, Dzagoev to inject some creativity into the mdifield whe Lampard is injured, asolid centre-back such as David Luiz and a young striker either Neymar or Lukaku to fill in the boots of Drogba

Not the worse piece of news about Mikels injruy but it will make Chelsea play Essien more defensive which is ****. I can see us signing a new midfielder in the window now.

It depends how much Roman is willing to give us. Hamsik is a possability, maybe even Scotty Parker again ay??

Mikel's a decent player, the part he plays goes un-noticed. This season he has been much much better.