Minnows to Managers - Minnows No More BaM Continuation

Burrini still doing solid for RBL it seems. Have I done any genius signings?

End of Season Update, 2016/17:

Daniele Del Conte - Finishes in a disappointing 20th place for Bournemouth.

Kevin Berger - Gets a job at the end of the season with Huddersfield.

Lewie Roberts - Still unbeaten as England manager in competitive football after 6 qualifying games.

Charley Mason - Lasted less than a season at WBA, now out of a job.

Jamie 'JJ' Johnson - Sacked by Dundee United, currently unemployed.

Gunnar Orn Helguson - Still unemployed.

Hans Christian Pedersen (HCP) - Sacked by Rangers, now in charge of Ipswich.

Loki Wodensson - Sacked by Chesterfield, unemployed come the end of the season.

Mario Frick Jr - Under pressure, but still at Arsenal after a 5th place finish.

Simon Montiano - Still looking for a job.

Simao Salazar - Sacked from Derby, currently unemployed.

Simone Simoncelli - Sacked from Aston Villa, currently managing Norwich who finished 3rd but missed out on promotion.

Matthew Harrison - Still out of a job.

Jonas Naterr - Sacked from West Brom, ended up taking Burnley to a 16th place finish.

Kieran Laing - Earned Barnsley promotion from League 2 with a 2nd place finish.

Marco Bergamasco - Currently 3rd in Iceland's qualifying group after 6 games.

Arrigo Burrini - Finished 12th with Leipzig before moving to Bundesliga rivals Wolfsburg.

Shane Lenham - Sacked by Nantes and currently unemployed.

Something tells me Arsenal will end up being a poisoned chalice.

Interesting to see Pedersen at Ipswich, hopefully he'll do a great job!

3 Month Update:

August, September, October:

Only 1 notable event this quarter, with Jamie 'JJ' Johnson returning to management with Kilmarnock.

I'd say the Frickster and myself are the best managers so far, let's hope I don't go on a 14 year run as England boss!

I'd say the Frickster and myself are the best managers so far, let's hope I don't go on a 14 year run as England boss!

Pfft, his Braunschweig team was crushed by my Leipzig team in the first season, and now I'm in charge of a Champions League team, is anyone else? :)

Pfft, his Braunschweig team was crushed by my Leipzig team in the first season, and now I'm in charge of a Champions League team, is anyone else? :)

A three point margin is hardly crushed. I'm also in charge of one of the most reputable sides, CL football or not.

A three point margin is hardly crushed. I'm also in charge of one of the most reputable sides, CL football or not.

In this, I will call any victory a crushing! :p But I guess I have to admit that Arsenal are a bit more reputable than Wolfsburg :)

Well, this is fun. Still unemployed...

Should have gone for Flamboyancy as a top attribute! I'm quite surprised that I'm not out of a job tbh, I built my manager to be a blend of Alan Pardew and Paulo Di Canio :p

Haha as if I have ended up as Iceland manager! Not quite the dream job I had hoped for.

Would it be possible to see a screenshot of the qualifying group table please mate?

Haha as if I have ended up as Iceland manager! Not quite the dream job I had hoped for.

Would it be possible to see a screenshot of the qualifying group table please mate?

Same for me with England. :)

I think I (Wodensson)need to find a chairman who will give me a chance to actually build a team, wingbacks don't grow on trees. English teams don't appreciate me. It was unfair of Sheff Utd to sack me just because I didn't get promotion. You never know Partick Thistle may need me.

3 Month Update:

November

Charley Mason
hired by Championship Portsmouth.
Ipswich Town sack HCP.

December

Wolfsburg sack Arrigo Burrini. (Must not have thought too much of him spending £22m on one of his RBL players (Niklas Stark))
Loki Wodensson is hired by Doncaster Town.
Huddersfield sack Kevin Berger.
HCP takes charge at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

January

Kieran Laing leaves Barnsley to join MK Dons as their new boss.