Great work mate... presentation as always is immaculate! Bravo dude

Yes! he is back. Hopefully when the full game comes out you can continue this save.

In FM17, I spent 15 season with Toronto FC trying to win the Club World Cup. Failed but really had fun playing the save.

Aye, this my first time managing in the USA but it's a league I've always wanted to give a go since financially, the system allows you to invest in the club and develop youth and not have to worry about the other big guns spending 200M a pop on players (looking at you PSG :p )

Great work mate... presentation as always is immaculate! Bravo dude

Cheers mate. Attention is in the detail. I'm liking the look of your spurs story as well. Very clean layout and pleasing on the eye.

Aye, this my first time managing in the USA but it's a league I've always wanted to give a go since financially, the system allows you to invest in the club and develop youth and not have to worry about the other big guns spending 200M a pop on players (looking at you PSG :p )

Cheers mate. Compliments like that from a good storyteller like you is awesome.
Cheers mate. Attention is in the detail. I'm liking the look of your spurs story as well. Very clean layout and pleasing on the eye.

View attachment 79738

View attachment 79737

View attachment 79736

View attachment 79735

View attachment 79734

View attachment 79733

View attachment 79732

Things just haven't gone right for us in April and apart from the NYCFC game where we were battered 5-1,
I felt like we had the beatings of each team we drew with. Creating chances has not been this teams
problem but putting them away is proving difficult. And to make matters worse, moral is now a real
problem after that New York fixture.

View attachment 79720

Next Fixtures
View attachment 79729View attachment 79723

View attachment 79731View attachment 79722

View attachment 79730
View attachment 79721

Keep it up man. Do.you get any sort of mid season Transfer window in.MLS?

Updates are of fantastic quality mate! Really well presented, bet that win against NYCFC felt good!

View attachment 79590

View attachment 79588View attachment 79589
View attachment 79586View attachment 79587

In order to register Valerncia, I did have to (very reluctantly) let Leandro Gonzalez Pirez go.
He was our best Central Defender, but not by much and he was tying up 1 of only 8
available International players spots so it was a tough decision, but one I made for the
best interests of the club.

View attachment 79584View attachment 79585

Nice you got an extension, on a very good wage given what your players are on.

Also not sure if you already know this but just in case you don't you can trade for extra international slots from teams if you want

Nice you got an extension, on a very good wage given what your players are on.

Also not sure if you already know this but just in case you don't you can trade for extra international slots from teams if you want

Aye, though i didn't want to have to trade for an international spot when a foreign CB is taking up one even though he's only just about better than my home grown CBs.

I'm taking an American first policy to this save and prioritising US based players and using the draft system :)

Loving this, 100% doing an MLS save once I get the game.

With Atlanta being a new franchise, did you get the expansion team draft???

Loving this, 100% doing an MLS save once I get the game.

With Atlanta being a new franchise, did you get the expansion team draft???

Sadly no, I didn't since Atlanta had it's roster already drafted in January of this year.
LAFC is the 2018 expansion team and there will be an expansion draft after the first season so they could be a lot of fun.

I've kinde become a low key Atlanta United fan this season seeing their attendees and the Eastern Conference Wildcard penalties loss to Columbus so this save has been a lot of fun so far :p

Really enjoying this FM save, keep up the good work :).
Also, what skin are you currently using in this save?

View attachment 79513

View attachment 79510

View attachment 79509

View attachment 79508
4th Round
View attachment 79497
This match was special because it saw our Argentinian loan signing Alejandro Romero Gamarra scoring
with his first touch in his long awaited debut for the club. He scored in his first pre-season game for us but
suffered a damaged hip in a training ground incident and was out for 3 months. He's currently, on the MLS
Disabled list so he's unable to be registered for 6 matched; this giving him time to complete his
rehabilitation and be ready and fighting fit for the league season.

We now face Miami FC in the 5th Round
View attachment 79494
5th Round
View attachment 79493
Two goals in two appearances for Alejandro Romero Gamarra now. I honestly can't wait for
him to be available for MLS action. We've drawn New England in the Quarter Finals so we're
now only 2 games away from appearing in our first ever Senior Football Final.

View attachment 79492

View attachment 79507

View attachment 79506

View attachment 79504
View attachment 79489
This was a special night for all involved. 2-1 down and just reduced to 10 men, we never gave up and
got our equaliser having been behind by two since the 30th minute.

View attachment 79503View attachment 79488

View attachment 79502View attachment 79485

View attachment 79487View attachment 79484