Note: Story Postponed

For whatever reason, I can't seem to upload pictures into forum posts and well, i like my stories to be picture heavy to add charm and character as well as to have a neat appearance. This story (and my future planned Liverpool: 5 year plan) is temporarily postponed until I can figure out what's going on.

Last edited:
Note: Story Postponed

For whatever reason, I can't seem to upload pictures into forum posts and well, i like my stories to be picture heavy to add charm and character as well as to have a neat appearance. This story (and my future planned Liverpool: 5 year plan) is temporarily postponed until I can figure out what's going on.

Yeah I had a few issues yesterday. Has some one told a moderator?

Yeah I had a few issues yesterday. Has some one told a moderator?

I posted in the "as a moderator" thread. I reinstalled Windows just in case it was an issue on my end but no avail; I'm almost convinced it's an issue on FM-Base's end.

View attachment 79077

View attachment 79076
What a jam packed September we have in store for us as we kick off life in our new
home with 6 back to back games in the new 71,000 Stadium. With our form carrying
on and an unbeaten run stretching back to March, we're in an unlikely position of being
in with a chance of finishing top of the supporters shield table and qualifying directly for
the Eastern Conference Semi finals of the MLS Cup.

View attachment 79075

View attachment 79074

View attachment 79073View attachment 79045
View attachment 79061
View attachment 79059View attachment 79060

but unfortunately, he was taken off with an injury and may miss the rest of the regular season.

View attachment 79058

View attachment 79072

View attachment 79071

View attachment 79069

View attachment 79068

View attachment 79067View attachment 79048

View attachment 79066View attachment 79047

View attachment 79065View attachment 79046View attachment 1132473

Last edited:
View attachment 79029

View attachment 79028

The final regular game of the season is an exhibition math at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium as 1st
plays 2nd; Atlanta United, in it's first season in the MLS, plays at home, top of the national league
table, for the last time before the end of season MLS Cup starts. We've put ourselves in a fantastic
position to end the season as champions, this match being a nice warm up for the quality of
opposition we're due to meet in the semi-final.

Last edited: