Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
to stop 'em spambots. we must have these :P

zpJQW.png

uBx4E.jpg

Don't know if this is the right thread ha :P who do I see about changing my name? :)

why dont there be a carling cup or later a fa cup section in the football predictions area. same goes to the cup game for the other league too

why dont there be a carling cup or later a fa cup section in the football predictions area. same goes to the cup game for the other league too

There's a massive amount of games in those competitions so it's a bit excessive. If it's possible to start them from a certain round we might consider it.

Does fm-base official support Skin rips?

Hello, my first post, my first request, I'm ****** off.

Does fm-base official support Skin rips? This Aleta - FM 2012 Skin (BETA) it's a shameless rip of NEUE.2 from Matt Wadsworth and my official NEUE.2 port for FM11 ! NEUE.2 FM11 on fm-base + NEUE.2 & NEUE.2 FM11 on sortitoutsi.

This rip being used all NEUE.2 and NEUE.2 FM11 graphics and some code, I give no permission to use my work! Please fm-base staff delete this piece of impudence, thx.

And @Ross Webster, shame on you, don't steal other peoples hard work! Get your one skills and make your one skins/graphics/etc :@

Torben aka Hirogen

Hello, my first post, my first request, I'm ****** off.

Does fm-base official support Skin rips? This Aleta - FM 2012 Skin (BETA) it's a shameless rip of NEUE.2 from Matt Wadsworth and my official NEUE.2 port for FM11 ! NEUE.2 FM11 on fm-base + NEUE.2 & NEUE.2 FM11 on sortitoutsi.

This rip being used all NEUE.2 and NEUE.2 FM11 graphics and some code, I give no permission to use my work! Please fm-base staff delete this piece of impudence, thx.

And @Ross Webster, shame on you, don't steal other peoples hard work! Get your one skills and make your one skins/graphics/etc :@

Torben aka Hirogen

Thread closed, skin file unnaproved and external links removed from thread.

Thread closed, skin file unnaproved and external links removed from thread.

Its not the first time Ross Webster or websterross has stole other peoples work and passed it off as his own.

anywhere that tells you how long you have until premium membership runs out? Think I have a couple months left but not fully sure

I uploaded before some hours in transfer updates a new file with my personal work on creating a database. Still waiting confirmation...

5 hours later still waiting..No admins here?

Last edited:
Back