Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Please confirm my transfers update pack (V4) in moderation queue... Some people are waiting for it...

Hi, I'd like to change my user name here. Didn't find anything on settings. Anyway I can change it?

Hi, I'd like to change my user name here. Didn't find anything on settings. Anyway I can change it?
become a premium member by donating (even if just for a day, think its £1 or 2) then you can get it changed :) just ask a mod to do it

Hey guys what about next year Football Predictions have the Portuguese League included?

My transfers update pack is in moderation queue :)
Plz accept it thx !!

Not quite sure if this is the best place for this or not

Im having some real problems when I want to edit any of my posts.

For example in my Auction game thread, I cannot remove the random extra spoilers that have appeared in it.

On my Lower league guide thread, I cannot centre the "8. Training" bit of text. If I try to go into the advanced editor, all the text and pictures all merge into one block of text.

I dont know if it is a know problem, but I have tried it on Chrome and IE and it does that same thing.

Any idea how to fix this?

I have a question .. Why my update is coming second after LFC's in the transfer update download center? Its newer than his, why its second?

I have a question .. Why my update is coming second after LFC's in the transfer update download center? Its newer than his, why its second?

There is a bug in the forum software which allows users to pin their files to the top of lists sometimes.

I would be thankfull if you could get it right because my work gonna "lose" from this bug if you know what i mean...

It "fresher" and its pitty not to get viewed the right way.

Back