Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
I would be thankfull if you could get it right because my work gonna "lose" from this bug if you know what i mean...

It "fresher" and its pitty not to get viewed the right way.

There isn't much we can do about it until vbulletin fix the forum software. Your file is currently second on the list, it's pretty hard to miss.

View Profile: rewfe - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheatsbring in the ban Hammer :P
custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9_This_is_Madness_No_this_is_Sharenator-s340x324-219693-580.jpg

Last edited:
Can you please report spam posts instead of posting links to them in here.

is there anyway to get rid of the mario cloud and "share" links that hover on the left side of this page?

is there anyway to get rid of the mario cloud and "share" links that hover on the left side of this page?

Same here, it's getting on my **** as I have to use the site in smaller windowed mode and it covers the first bunch of letters on each line :(

My transfers update pack is in moderation queue ( Transfers Update pack V6 by_pr0 )
Plz accept it thx !!

Alright calm yourself, most of us have real life's at the weekend.

This forum is one of the most popular. When lots of people wait for my packs and i wait confirmal for over 8 hours somethings wrong. I am also an admin in a football manager site so i know some things...

And again LFC's update is over me when mine is newest. I will miss again downloads.

Allright thanks.

This forum is one of the most popular. When lots of people wait for my packs and i wait confirmal for over 8 hours somethings wrong. I am also an admin in a football manager site so i know some things...

And again LFC's update is over me when mine is newest. I will miss again downloads.

Allright thanks.

I've already told you this, there is a bug in vbulletins forum software that allows users to pin their files to the top of lists sometimes, we don't give preferential treatment to any users or their content. Your update is second on the list, so is pretty unmissable. Until a fix is released for the forum software, there isn't much we can do.

As for the approval, it never normally takes more than 24 hours to approve something.

Moderator timetable needed.

It's easy to check who's online, apart from the covert mother-******* who use invisible mode.

I don't think any of us have stable/boring/predictable enough lives to produce and stick to a workable rota.

It's easy to check who's online, apart from the covert mother-******* who use invisible mode.

I don't think any of us have stable/boring/predictable enough lives to produce and stick to a workable rota.

Pretty out of touch mate.
The whos online part of the forum has been gone for well over a month for members. Maybe not admins/mods though

Any chance that this download file can be taken down? English B-Team Logos & Kits - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
It is using my graphics (the SS style kits) without my permission and being passed off as his own work. No mention of a credit to the kit maker - and also has the cheek to put dont upload anywhere else without HIS permission. I have replied to his forum thread explaining what he has done and asked him to remove it (via private message also).

But i would be very grateful if a mod could remove it for me.

I spend a lot of my free time creating graphics for FM on here and dont really appreciate having my work credited as someone elses :(

Cheers

Back