Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
If i create a story thread now on the fm13 story section will you be able to move it once you create the FM14 story section? Really want to start posting before i get too far ahead (around 2 seasons in )

If i create a story thread now on the fm13 story section will you be able to move it once you create the FM14 story section? Really want to start posting before i get too far ahead (around 2 seasons in )
Yes

Create forums Managers Stories and Online & Network Games for FM14.
Big thanks!

May be, but I want write my history already now :D
Write it on a Word document or something and post it later on? Or post it in the FM13 section and get someone to move it when FM14 is released? If you write it in Word now, you can stagger the updates to keep people interested.

Im not sure if it is just me, or are certain symbols coming out at question marks?

? (I typed a Pound Symbol) for example for me shows as a question mark. Is this just me? or is it a know issue?
Has anyone looked into this problem yet? It's not only for things like pound signs, it's also for accented characters too - like ? (e acute accent). It's not a massive problem, I guess, but it's a tad annoying to be honest.

Hello! I've registered an account here (Inf), but I didn't get any email to activate it. I had to register this new account and use another email this time and I was able to activate it. But I really want to use that "Inf" account. Could you pls help me?

Could you please fix up a bug in the forum software, as I can edit any thread name on the forum if I want to, not that I have. If you double click on a thread name, with your mouse just above the title in a sub forum, it takes a few times to get the right position, I encountered it by accident, then the text on the thread name becomes highlighted and is editable.

Could you please fix up a bug in the forum software, as I can edit any thread name on the forum if I want to, not that I have. If you double click on a thread name, with your mouse just above the title in a sub forum, it takes a few times to get the right position, I encountered it by accident, then the text on the thread name becomes highlighted and is editable.

I can do this now im a mod, and I also noticed I could before. I dont think I could actually change it though before I was a mod.

I can do this now im a mod, and I also noticed I could before. I dont think I could actually change it though before I was a mod.
I'm not sure if I can fully change it (long term) but it looks like it, by following the method. I think I may have done it with my story thread, I took on the S and clicked and it had changed, I later added the s. To see if that happened

EDIT: Turned out it can change all thread names permanently, As I forgot to edit the 's' back, I have now.

EDIT 2: There's been a massive influx of spam bots, I'm reporting them as fast as possible but I think I'll end up missing some.

Last edited:
Could someone sticky this thread, please? I feel it'll be useful to some people and the equivalent thread last year and the year before was stickied. Thanks!

Since the change in notifications coming up it says i have 7 but when i click on it nothing changed? How do i look at the notifications so they are classed as unread, plust i dont actually have any notifications? It just says i do?

Back