Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
No such problems for me, can you try a different browser and let us know?

also try the go advanced button to see if that makes a difference.

I will have a go with a different browser, I always write in advanced area anyway but the thing is it was working in the morning a few days ago and then just stopped I hadn't changed anything from when I previously used it fine.

Could you change mojodex's latest story thread to view only as after he was found to have 'cheated' its gone crazy and one numpty keeps bumping it to the top to annoy people. thanks its called something like i thought you said he eats drinks and sleep football he does he just cant play

I hate to be a pain but can someone wipe the terrorist off my name, I'm not as young and impulsive as I once was and it makes me cringe every time I see it

Last edited:
I hate to be a pain but can someone wipe the terrorist off my name, I'm not as young and impulsive as I once was and it makes me cringe every time I see it

The word epic doesn't make you cringe?

Oh, and no. We don't change names.

hello, I'm here to make a request to change the name, because each of my message, the display my name and first name , and put manuol86

Last edited:
Im not sure if it is just me, or are certain symbols coming out at question marks?

? (I typed a Pound Symbol) for example for me shows as a question mark. Is this just me? or is it a know issue?

I didn't really know where to post this so I will just put it here. A few times now when I have been using this site a new one will randomly pop up (usually one of those **** pop ups) and I am wondering if it's happened to anyone else or if the moderators may know anything about this?

Showing as a question mark for me...

hello, I'm here to make a request to change the name, because each of my message, the display my name and first name , and put manuol86

We don't change usernames.

Im not sure if it is just me, or are certain symbols coming out at question marks?

? (I typed a Pound Symbol) for example for me shows as a question mark. Is this just me? or is it a know issue?

This is happening on a number of forums i use. Don't know if it is an underlying issue with forum software or if it is just me (and you) but we will investigate.

I didn't really know where to post this so I will just put it here. A few times now when I have been using this site a new one will randomly pop up (usually one of those **** pop ups) and I am wondering if it's happened to anyone else or if the moderators may know anything about this?

Do you mean a new window or the banner that runs accross the bottom of the page? If it is a popup window then it is your issue. If you are referring the the slide up banner ad at the bottom of the page then that is something implemented by the new site owners.

Back