Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Not sure if this is the right spot but... Just tried the link for premium membership but it tells me FM base has "no paid subscriptions to which I can subscribe". Is this because I am
1. Too Late?
2. Not a high enough level (think I am Back-up)?
3. Based outside UK (Australia)?

Worst thing is I'm not even sure I want it but now that it has denied me I MUST have it! lol.

Hey, I guess this is the right place to put this. I can't seem ot post a thread in the manger stories section. I have one image (A badge) and no bad words or anything, yet it is stil telling me "Post denied"

Any reason why? :( I've tried it without the url and everything.

Hey, I guess this is the right place to put this. I can't seem ot post a thread in the manger stories section. I have one image (A badge) and no bad words or anything, yet it is stil telling me "Post denied"

Any reason why? :( I've tried it without the url and everything.

I believe there's a restriction on images being posted by accounts with only a couple of posts. I'm not entirely sure, but try hosting the image off-site (on Imgur, for example) and try reposting.

still getting the same problem :( I've now tried without the image and changed any words that may possibly be picked up by a bad language filter. :(

EDIT: It has worked, a bit of patience pays off xD

Every time I try to create a spoiler it then creates 3 spoilers and I can't structure threads or use spoilers properly, is there a fix?

Thanks

seems to work ok

Try a different browser and let us know.

More a question then a request but how many ratings must a thread recieve before the star rating will appear alongside it?

Also i've only ever noticed positive ratings (3 stars or more) if enough people rate a thread as terrible will it appear as well?

Did a quick search but couldn't find anything of relevance.

In FM 15 technical section can we get a sticky to a link on how to verify files through steam etc.

Back