Moderator Requests

Hi i im trying to remove the click here to view original image but i cant. Ive tried by clicking remove format and it goes but as soon as i refersh it appears again.
c629370c2858310b532e00cfe1507fb2.png

I would like to know if its possible to remove it.
Ive seen other post with images that arent at full size but dont have this appear.
Any help would be appreciated

997840b99410d78164b8453e2cc1eca6.png

When it doesnet appear its like in others sites, bigger and no gaps between my images. Which here i only get if i click remove format. but returns after refresh as ive said.

Last edited:
please could you remove the "rate this thread" feature form all threads on the tactic sharing sub forum as there are people with multiple accounts voting all threads except there own 1 star.

I second this

Hi i im trying to remove the click here to view original image but i cant. Ive tried by clicking remove format and it goes but as soon as i refersh it appears again.
c629370c2858310b532e00cfe1507fb2.png

I would like to know if its possible to remove it.
Ive seen other post with images that arent at full size but dont have this appear.
Any help would be appreciated

997840b99410d78164b8453e2cc1eca6.png

When it doesnet appear its like in others sites, bigger and no gaps between my images. Which here i only get if i click remove format. but returns after refresh as ive said.
All sorted!

Sorry but I'm new to this site. I want to delete all my threads, and I have no idea how!

Hey guys,

As you may or may not have seen, we have just finished our first edition of, what I hope to be, the on going FM Base Story awards & wanted to enquire about the possibility of getting some of the winning stories stickied.

As a starting point, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the winners of the end of year awards stickied to the top of the FM15 story section as a reward for the writers?

I hope this idea will help not only raise interest in what is already a popular part of the site, but also raise the quality of the content it contains. I think offering some kind of reward at the end will only increase this.

Anyway, I have a million questions but don't want to ramble on here. If someone would be so kind to give me a response it would be much appreciated.

Here is the thread in which the awards were given if anyone would like to have a look.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/328177-football-manager-base-story-awards-2015-a.html

Here is the general discussion thread I started to gauge interest as well.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/328170-football-manager-base-story-awards-interest-ideas-thread.html

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks in advance. :)

Not so much a request but where have the "likes" gone?

I'm pretty sure I noticed some site issues earlier today, could be related to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if it was just me), but I had problems loading/refreshing the page and also got some weird redirections.

Even now I can't open this link, I had to go directly to this thread. Not sure what the problem is.