Moderator Requests

I didn't hear back so I'm bumping. Are username changes allowed? If so could you tell me how please. Thanks.

Don't think its possible. Know you cant do it yourself. A mod may be able to but i doubt they would open themselves up to every Tom, **** and Harry who might decide they want a new name tomorrow. So, if i were you, I'd just get used to being Marco.....

Seems a few people cant reply to PMs? you get a "too many characters" error regardless of reply length

I'm getting a lot of google chrome issues over a variety of websites lately. Had to switch to Firefox

I'm getting a lot of google chrome issues over a variety of websites lately. Had to switch to Firefox

I've started putting the tactic name and skin used in screenshots when i post them, hopefully this will cut down on my PM's :)

Can we get a seperate thread for people jsut touting Twitch/Youtube & Blogs

Hello

My former username was bujakaa
Haven been here for several years now, and this morning my account seems to be deleted, with all my posts and threads. Why is that so?
Can it be restored?

Thanks

Hello

Haven been here for several years now, and this morning my account seems to be deleted, with all my posts and threads. Why is that so?
Can it be restored?

Thanks

Very strange. I remembered the username and did some snooping. Can find people quoting you but it gives an invalid link message when you click on the name. Not banned or anything, just gone....... Bizarre! Hopefully someone can give you some answers. Good luck.

Very strange. I remembered the username and did some snooping. Can find people quoting you but it gives an invalid link message when you click on the name. Not banned or anything, just gone....... Bizarre! Hopefully someone can give you some answers. Good luck.

Very strange. Last thread i made where "FM18 news" on fm17 discussion page and "Leeds United thread" on English Football. All those gone, they had several pages of replays.
Very sad if the account cant be restored, dont care so much about the posts and threads.

Hello

Can it be restored?

Thanks

I'm really sorry about this. I was clearing out some spam threads last Thursday morning, from the logs I can see that it was me that deleted your account and all of it's posts.

I can only assume there was a spambot type post by your account which I must have came across. Either that or I might have simply selected one of your posts/threads by mistake.

Unfortunately because of the way spambots are handled it means the user, posts & threads have been irreversibly deleted :(

How's the rebuild?

A long way off unfortunately. Hopefully get some time to work on it over the next few months and try to make some decent progress.

A long way off unfortunately. Hopefully get some time to work on it over the next few months and try to make some decent progress.

Nice, good luck :D

Site could use a facelift and some more mods :)

Not sure where else to post this.

I'm not able to upload any images into threads. I click the "insert image" icon, click "from computer" I select "choose file" then click "upload image" but nothing happens. What usually happens is that the image appears in the post but now when I click "upload image" it closes that window as if it had worked but there is nothing in the thread.

Wondering if 1) anyone else is having this problem, and 2) if it's an issue on this end or my end.

cheers in advance

I don't want to be a mod, but I could help with the functionality of the site. I know bits of C++, I look after the intranet at work regarding the service it runs, and the server it runs on along with updating parts of code and keeping it to a standard.

Most worryingly I quite enjoy it.

Even just a mod to move threads and keep housecleaning in tactics/general would be an improvement.

Not sure where else to post this.

I'm not able to upload any images into threads. I click the "insert image" icon, click "from computer" I select "choose file" then click "upload image" but nothing happens. What usually happens is that the image appears in the post but now when I click "upload image" it closes that window as if it had worked but there is nothing in the thread.

Wondering if 1) anyone else is having this problem, and 2) if it's an issue on this end or my end.

cheers in advance

Even just a mod to move threads and keep housecleaning in tactics/general would be an improvement.

I'll recommend Brendn for a mod as well, he seems to be as fed up with post in wrong places as me.... :p #mostlyrants

I'll recommend Brendn for a mod as well, he seems to be as fed up with post in wrong places as me.... :p #mostlyrants

Gets my vote to. I don't care about posts in the wrong place as much, just spam :(