• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll play tomorrow, but not tonight :)

I wanna join as well.Gamertag's X LIVEaddict X.I was just on CoD like two hours ago,so I don't mind going again :)

I have made a party so just add me and i will invite you in :)

Sorry Ronaseal for not joining your party. Was in one with Chris and I have to go for my dinner anyway. GT: karnage4125

i'll come on later. if anyone has added me i'll accept. and do a game. but i need to renew my xbox gold again got it again today.

I'm in guys. (toonfan3) Not on now though.

I'd be up for it, is this a gamebattles clan or just a normal play online together type clan? Either way you have my gamertag so if we can get some more guys together it would be great :)

Oh yeah and I prefer TDM or SnD although I'm usually in a good mosh pit lobby !

GameBattles clan? Are you mad?

You'd get crucified. ;)

I would join but im in a clan . so if u want a clanwar pm me or send me a message on xbox gamertag is JamieGough1

maybe we should start tommorow as not many people are online. Maybe 5 O'Clock or 7:45pm (i have football training from 6:30 till 7:30)

I can come on now but not for long.

Well I wouldn't, I don't know how good the other guys are though.
I played with Jamie Once and he was the best player on the game i think
i think we could smash some ****.
I wanna beat that LUFC clan i seem to see everywhere. nobody supports leeds in our clan do they?

I heard there is going to be a big clash between clans FFC vs THFC tonight, somewhere in north London.

Nope, no Leeds fans as I know of. Anyone gonna come on now? Me and Ronaseal are on, although I'm trying to find my mic so I'm not in his party.

Jamie is awesome with a no scope. :D Been playing with/against him and he is the best I have seen so far. Amazing with snipers. :)

I played with Jamie Once and he was the best player on the game i think
i think we could smash some ****.
I wanna beat that LUFC clan i seem to see everywhere. nobody supports leeds in our clan do they?
Just don't get your hopes up because I'm the most inconsistent person you will ever find on this game. Just ask Chris, One game I go 20-6, the next with the same people it's like 4-12.

Just don't get your hopes up because I'm the most inconsistent person you will ever find on this game. Just ask Chris, One game I go 20-6, the next with the same people it's like 4-12.
Think I found my MW2 twin.