Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Jamie, inconsistent? Never. :) Pretty consistent if you ask me. I am dreadful consistency wise. One game 22-3, the next, 2-45. :D

Jamie, inconsistent? Never. :) Pretty consistent if you ask me. I am dreadful consistency wise. One game 22-3, the next, 2-45. :D
Chris did you see me with them German freaks. I went 7-14 and 4 of those were ridiculous no scopes. Also in FFA's if I get a good start I can never keep it up for a whole match. I got an 18 killstreak a couple of days a go and whilst I won the match I finished 30-12.

Added all of you, although flamindamon's GT apparently didn't exist.

Lol, weird. If anyone is up for a game later just message moi. I am sure me and Jamie will be on. :D

What is everyones killstreak? Mine is 37 with an AK-47 :D

I'll be on a bit later.. (After eastenders XD)

Lol, weird. If anyone is up for a game later just message moi. I am sure me and Jamie will be on. :D
I'm up for one now. Jamie is on as well at the moment and so is Ronaseal so if you want we could party up and get some games going?

EDIT: I stand corrected, Ronaseal is offline now :$

Not yet Max. I am sure I will be on sometime, if not tomorrow. :) Don't miss me to much. :D

What is everyones killstreak? Mine is 37 with an AK-47 :D

I'll be on a bit later.. (After eastenders XD)
Only 20, shocking kill streak really, but I love my spas shotgun with silencer too much :wub:

I'm up for it Max. Just need to grab more food. Was off school today due to how my exam timetable went and didn't get any lunch (or breakfast) because MW2 hogs my attention lol

Hey guys, I'm in.

GT: jinakuus

I'll add you all soon.

My best kill streak. 7. XD. That was done by my best friend... who is a PS3 player. XD

Please excuse me if I start screaming over the mic if Portsmouth score :$

Found my mic by the way. :D As Jamie knows when I start screaming that I got a kill. :D

Last edited:
Good to hear. When you're ready just invite me lads.

i'll play with you guys some time if you want

GT is in sig obviously..

Well I wouldn't, I don't know how good the other guys are though.

You sound confident which leaves me intrigued. I pride myself on being the best CoD player on the forum :(

What's your ratio pal?

Redrup you probably are the best CoD player that I have heard of anywhere.
If anybody is interested, my K/D is only 0.92 due to me familiarising myself with the game at the start, it's increasing by the day

I don't know what mine is. If their was a 'poor' ratio that would be me. XD

guys add me im pretty good, on other account my kd was 2.45, on this one its 1.44 but its early days

Mine's around 0.88, because once again I love my shotgun, far, far too much.

Anyone gonna play?