• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm up for that, add my xbox live its iAmKorean x I can play whatever

As my brother said, Andy sounds confident.

I would have liked him to play with my brother and I on PS3. Ditch the 360 mate, come have a ball with us.

Good stuff Max, Jamie and Ronaseal. Whoever got the Nuke was a cool guy. XD

Lol. So many idiots on xbox live, just randomly abuse you when you talk. All have one thing in common though, squeaky voices.

10 year old kids from Liverpool usually. (6)

Lol. So many idiots on xbox live, just randomly abuse you when you talk. All have one thing in common though, squeaky voices.

The little kids that dominate these games nowdays **** me off. Like 10-13 year olds.

Mainly because of their squeaky voices and stupid names like iiQwiikkScopezz thinking they own when they should be in bed or doing homework.

One kid goes 'Mum, It's only 9.00! Why do I have to got to bed? This leads to a domestic down the mic.

put me down.

buttonscott

wot is the clan name

Okay lads, i reckon Game Battles once we get some practise in.

i used to play them on cod4, all you have to do is work as a team. not selfishly indivuals. take bullets for the team if someone is on a kill streak and **** like tht.

I defo up for it. lets be men and man up.

*Scott's speech leads to inspirational music being played in background*

arnt we all :'( best player i have ever played against made me look like a right ****** :mad:

And I beat him ;)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

P.s I wouldn't mind joining but I'm not exactly an ''expert'' like some of you guys

BigAl241

You're not alone Bigal. I look like a right **** in front of Max and Jamie F. XD

you wherent to bad when we played Chris. Who was it again. me, you, max and luke i think.

Yeah, I was dreadful Scott. I got one kill on the first game. :D

If I get my maths done, I shall join any of the lads who would like to stay on 'till around 11:30/12:00