Modern Warfare 2 Clan (360) - To Play On GameBattles

I will play for u guys.

GT: iRitchie
GB: P_S_M_A
K/D: 2.50
Headset: Turtle Beach x1

I will be on till bout 7ish i have footy tonight.

add me if u guys wanna play with me. ;)

What do you mean 'Headset: Turtle Beach x1'

I will play for u guys.

GT: iRitchie
GB: P_S_M_A
K/D: 2.50
Headset: Turtle Beach x1

I will be on till bout 7ish i have footy tonight.

add me if u guys wanna play with me. ;)
If I had a headset my K/D would be so much higher because the majority of my deaths are from not knowing where the enemy is. Pretty good K/D there

I may come on soon, and play with anyone? if anyones on?

Yeah I'm on. Just went 62-31 on HQ Scrapyard with a Tactical Knife/ Throwing knife only. Absolutely ridiculous

It's a shame Redrup, does not have a 360, we could send him on his own, he could the 'The FM-Base Soldier' and he would win.

XD

Hah, thanks Danny.

And like Billy I will be interested to hear the results that you lads have. Even if it is just for fun ;)

Lol, yeh its great will be using that in clan matches, not all the time, just most :)

It is great although I usually tend to stick to the machine pistols, especially akimbo Rafficas as they are so easy to use.

I use the first recon class on Hardcore S&D

Anyone up for a Private Match now? I am.I've just finished revising for today and looking to play some CoD! :D

Add me.Gamertag's X LIVEaddict X

i'm ready to play now guys if you want, ill invite u all to a private match and ill post us up a game if were all ready

I am online now. danny9874

My 360 might crash, so if i do leave that is why. XD

I have best mates party tonight so I cant paly :/, but go ahead and play without me, I'm sure you can do with like 5 or 6 players? :p

just got the attack heli emblem, it was the most frustrating experience ever, not only did i have to call in 50 of them, they got me like no kills