Modern Warfare 2 DLC Coming This Month..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Thought I'd let everyone know as there seems to be a lot of MW2 players on the forum :) - Coming March 30th

"The first Modern Warfare 2 downloadable content pack will be released on March 30 for Xbox Live users.
Infinity Ward revealed the date through a spoof website which described the pack as a cure for 'mapathy', a "state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months". No other details were supplied.
The studio's director of communications Robert Bowling confirmed confirmed that the pack will be an Xbox Live exclusive for a short period, with PS3 and PC dates "to be announced" at a later date.
It was recently announced that over 25 million unique users have played Modern Warfare 2 across all three systems." - digital spyhttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/The ...ed Modern Warfare 2 across all three systems.

Last edited:
Cool. Might give me a reason to play it again. 8-|

Wonder how much it cost Microsoft to get them early on 360. :p

Any reason why their releasing it as an Xbox Live exclusive?

Any reason why their releasing it as an Xbox Live exclusive?

I would imagine because Xbox offered Activision a few million if they keep PS3's release a bit later than Xbox's.. I won't complain, it's their money :D

New content will make the game a little bit more fresh, will probably be overpriced as usual but I can live with it, especially if I get it for free from a mate's account again.

Nah I was joking, of course it comes out of that fund, but there are all the other great things that XBL offers.

lol i dont mind waiting to play it for free on ps3, each to their own i guess (im not trying to start a ps3 is better argument (A))

hopefully there will be some more snow based maps, they are my favourite

lol i dont mind waiting to play it for free on ps3, each to their own i guess (im not trying to start a ps3 is better argument (A))

hopefully there will be some more snow based maps, they are my favourite

You see, maps like Sub Base annoy me because due to my absolutely **** Standard Definition TV the Snow and Fog means I can't see ****! So please, clear maps with beautiful blue skies IW!

Standard Def TV's pwn. Mine is just 14" so my face needs to glued to the screen to see anything. I do good on Sub Base because I stay in buildings but more of what Redrup said :)

New content will make the game a little bit more fresh, will probably be overpriced as usual but I can live with it, especially if I get it for free from a mate's account again.

I'd also like to use his account if he doesn't mind an additional download.

If not, then fine, but if he's one of the guys who comes round our house, then I'll throw him out the window.

I'd also like to use his account if he doesn't mind an additional download.

If not, then fine, but if he's one of the guys who comes round our house, then I'll throw him out the window.

I'll see what I can do.

Oh and in regard to your signature. JJ is an absolute **** :p

JJ is an absolute legend, lol.

That episode was pure quality. I cracked up when he spat her drink over her.

Just to stay on topic: If there are maps that aren't like Scrapyard/Rust in the DLC, then I'll be happy enough.

More like Estate / Quarry please.

ive been told that there going ot bring in maps from cod:4 the first MW but it may just be roomers :S?

JJ is an absolute legend, lol.

That episode was pure quality. I cracked up when he spat her drink over her.

Just to stay on topic: If there are maps that aren't like Scrapyard/Rust in the DLC, then I'll be happy enough.

More like Estate / Quarry please.

I absolutely dispise those maps.
Derail & Sub Base are my favs, don't have any visual problems due to the snow unlike your bro.
Only map where i can't see what the **** is going on is Underpass.

I want some of the CoD 4 maps back.

I heard that too. Apparently Pipeline and Shipment are among the ones making a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.