Modern Warfare 2 DLC Coming This Month..

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
also more maps on the scale of rust please

On a vid I saw which was removed from youtube within two hours of it being up it showed overgrown screens but retextured. Finally somewhere where you can counter the **** thermals:@

Broadcast is my favourite map from Call of Duty 4.

I don't have any issue with snow maps either, JDY. My brother's just rubbish at the game.

I heard that Shipment and Backlot or Crash are returning, not too sure about Pipeline but whatever happens, I am not going to be getting this unless it is really good. Actually, I might get it and save some MS points for Forza 3's DLC which I am certain there will be some

I think the CoD4 maps will come to MW2 but the chances of it being in the first DLC? Not likely, and even if these old maps do become available they will probably have to change them somehow?

Yeah they might edit a map like shipment slightly and then chuck in a few new one's

I personally think if you want to play CoD4 maps then go and play CoD4...

Lol yeah id much prefer 3 completely new maps

Firstly, from what I've heard/kind of seen. It isn't 3 new maps at all. It's like 3 CoD 4 maps and around 3/4 brand new maps. I must stress that these are all rumours.

The maps that may make a return are:
Crash
Vacant
Overgrown apparently.

Probably a load of tosh though.

There's a discussion about the maps here.

I agree with them regarding Shipment. I didn't think there would be a worse map for Chopper Gunner to be called on, but this will definitely take it.

It mentions the names of the new maps as well.

There's a discussion about the maps here.

I agree with them regarding Shipment. I didn't think there would be a worse map for Chopper Gunner to be called on, but this will definitely take it.

It mentions the names of the new maps as well.

Yep, I saw names of the new maps a while back on youtube but thought they might not be reliable.

******* ****, would rather have Bog than Vacant :(

Bog is practically Wasteland though, only smaller.

Think of the building as the underground bunker and the rest of the map being out in the open. There you have it: Wasteland.

I really miss the CoD4 maps sometimes, so I'm quite happy they're including some. I'd like if they added Broadcast to the list, but you can't have everything.

Bog is practically Wasteland though, only smaller.

Think of the building as the underground bunker and the rest of the map being out in the open. There you have it: Wasteland.

I really miss the CoD4 maps sometimes, so I'm quite happy they're including some. I'd like if they added Broadcast to the list, but you can't have everything.
I suppose that's true, just love Bog more than Wasteland tbh as I hate the bunker bit, but I suppose they are kind of alike.

Official release date is 30th March isn't it?

Bog was one of my favourite maps as rushers could get away with flanking and it was **** easy to snipe on it as well. That and Ambush where probably my favourite except for Shipment. P90 ACOG ftw :D

I suppose that's true, just love Bog more than Wasteland tbh as I hate the bunker bit, but I suppose they are kind of alike.

Official release date is 30th March isn't it?

Yes, release is 30th March for the 360, and a later date for the PS3. Probably a week or two later I would imagine. I believe the map pack came out a few days late for PS3 on CoD4.

Thought I'd add a few updates to this:

The game has been confirmed for release on March 30th (Xbox 360 players) - there have been rumors that "Three (maps) will be all new; Bailout is set in a multi-level apartment complex, Storm is set in a more open industrial park and Salvage is located in a junkyard with snow. The other two maps, Crash and Overgrown" although I don't think anything is confirmed yet, Infinity Ward will keep us on our toes.

There has also been rumours of new multiplayer game modes, to see what OXM has predicted we might see Click Here

The DLC will also cost 1200MS which is a bit steep but let's hope it's worth it :)

For More Information -
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=18003
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=17879
http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/03/13/more-info-on-modern-warfare-2-dlc-map-pack-emerges/

(P.s - Mod's why can't I create a poll or change the title?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back