Modern Warfare 2 DLC Coming This Month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a fan of overgrown. Good for search & destroy but not much else :S
Crash and Salvage (small map) will probly be my favourites XD

One of the reasons I quit playing was because I was bored of the maps (and the style of play some used). A few new maps may make the game interesting again for maybe a month at most two. Honestly, IMO, that isn't worth me paying money for.

Now if they came out with new features or guns I might consider coming back, but really when I think of it, all the guns are essentially the same. Blah, I'm tired of rehashed games with little innovation.

How come there are people playing them?

I've been playing them aswell for an hour or so, you need a secret code to access them.

how much will they cost when they get to PS3? gunna have to start saving some pennies :p

yer you have to put the disk in press y to go to game details and its there i couldn't find it on market place

im 100% sure im downloading the maps sorry go to your game libary then mw2 then priase right twice and it should be there on 40% now

im trying to play them now but for some reason the game frezzes and a **** of a lot of wierd pictures are coming up not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.